Chapter 6

"So yea Kolio and I are going to a Riff-Off" I tell Benji as he was visiting mine and Kolio's dorm.

"Will Wes be there? " asks Benji.

"Yea he's a Treble"

Oh god this is going to be terrible. I got excited after Wes and I got together and told Benji. So far this is the first time he brought up Wes since then.

"Good. He can keep you away from people like Bumper"

"Damn Benji. I thought you were gonna be mad or sum"

"No Y/n. I'm your brother. Not dad. However Dad would just be like 'wait you actually have a boyfriend? You sure they aren't fictional? ' or something like that. Especially after you told mom and dad all about Draco" says Benji with a grin.

"You asshole! Draco is hot. He had a great glow up in the series" I say as I cross my arms.

"Should I wear my fedora to the Riff-Off? " Kolio suddenly asks.

I look at him and shrug.

"Do you really want to? I mean it's a Riff-Off dude"

He debates for a whole minute and puts on his hat.

He actually gets up and takes a few minutes to check himself out in the mirror which makes me roll my eyes.

I grab my phone from my bed and text Wes real quick.

Me: Kolio is wearing a fedora to a singing battle 😑

Wes: I always wear my hat

Me: yea but you look hot as shit in it

Wes: On God tho. You spitting facts like there is no tomorrow

Me: what do people normally wear to a Riff-Off?

Wes: what they normally wear

Me: aight well then I shall see ya there

I put my phone down as Benji looks around the dorm.

"Interesting way to decorate it" he says. The room has band posters all over, LED lights that are currently off, a blanket that covers the window, my desk, his desk, the beds, and two dressers. There is a lava lamp, a coat rack that has fedoras on it, and my bed has squish mellows all over it.

"Yea... Totally Benji. Isn't it fantastic? It's the dream room that everyone wants" I say sarcastically as Kolio shrugs and searches everywhere for a clean shirt. He was suppose to do the laundry this week. He has failed to do so yet. And yes we take trips back and fourth since it's easier. This week is his week and next is mine.

"Aha! " he says moments after as he whips a clean shirt out from under his bed.

Benji has a wtf face as I check the time on my phone. I see Wes has texted me a few times and I finally check the texts.

Wes: aight. Bye babe :)

Wes: okay why didn't you say bye back to me?

Wes: where did you go ;(

I text back after I read the texts.

Me: the hell does ' ;( ' mean?

Wes: idk anymore. You didn't say bye :(

Me: Honestly Benji looped me into the shortest conversation ever.

Wes: nah Greg and Bumper had the shortest convo ever. Greg said "hi" and Bumper said "no"

Me: oh damn. Well anyways you best be getting ready sir

Wes: Sir? What you gonna call me master next? 😏

Me: no that shit is a little too much. Bye bye Wes <3

Wes: Okay fair. Bye :)

Me: ;(

Wes: wha- What did I do?

Me: didn't sent heart emoticon :(

Wes: omfg. Okay okayyy. Bye bye Y/n <3

I turn my phone off and start laughing which makes the boys look at me.

"What's so funny? " Benji asks.

"Okay so like. Imagine the emoticon of a winky face... But it's frowning"

They think for a moment then start laughing.

"I cant tell if it's stupid or emo" says Kolio.

"Jesse's girl probably used it before" says Benji.

"Beca? Probably. They let her on the Bellas and I ended up as a Treble"

"Yea but Bellas can't have sexual relations with a Treble" says Kolio.

"What are you implying? "

"Nothingggg. But we gotta go! " says Kolio as he drags me out of the room.

"Wait for me!!! " Benji says.