Chapter 31

Authors note: I'm writing a Donald story and it has about 5 chapters out so far! Go check it out!

-----------------------------------------------------------"So this is smart? Getting here the day before and all of us sharing a god damn hotel room?" I ask as Wes sits on one of the beds.

By all I mean me, my brother, Steven, and Wes.

Kolio is bringing my kid tomorrow so that my mom can take her during the performance at Worlds.

We want to raise Rose right I guess.

"I'mma put on Sonic! " Steven says as he turns on the TV. He finds Sonic and puts it on.

"How the hell did you know it was on at this time? " Wes asks as I unpack some stuff.

"I watch this channel all the time" Steven says as I hear tapping noises on the window of the hotel room.

We turn to the window and there is little Jeremy on the ledge right outside of the window.

Steven jumps up and let's the raccoon in.

"What the fuck" I say as Steven closes the window.

"Good boy! I taught you well young grasshopper! " Steven says with a smile.

"Yup I'm going insane" I say as Wes rolls his eyes.

"Okay so pick a card" Benji asks Jeremy, the raccoon.

Jeremy pulls away a singular card with his little paws and Steven and him look at it.

Benji offers Jeremy to place that card on a shuffle pile of cards.

Jeremy does and Benji shuffles.

"Is this your card little dude? " Benji asks as the raccoon looks up at Steven.

"Yea that's right. Holy shit" Steven says as he pets Jeremy.

I just sit there with Wes.

"This is gonna be a long day" I say as Wes nods.

"There is an amusement park near by! A cappella teams get free passes! " Steven says looking at his phone.

Great.

He let's Jeremy outside as we head to the amusement park.

Steven immediately goes on a roller coaster and well we follow.

For the first time since the making of my child, Wes takes off his hat and puts it on the side as he sits down in the coaster seat.

"Oh wow. It's a whole new you" Benji says as Wes rolls his eyes.

I sit in between Wes and Steven as Benji sits on the other side of Steven. It's one of those four seater row coasters.

A second later Bumper, Donald, Stacie, and Unicycle appear out of thin air and sit in front of us. I guess they got here a day earlier as well.

I yank lightly on Stacie's pony tail as she whips around.

She was about to yell until she notices it's us.

"Holy shit! Y/n! And well Wes, Steven and Benji! " and with that the other three raise from their seats and turn around.

"Oh it's Hat- wait Wes isn't wearing his hat. Holy shit" Bumper says as I smile.

"Okay guys. Time to put your chest bars down" the ride operator says.

I roll my eyes as the others sit down.

We already have the bars down and clicked in place.

The ride operator clicks a seat belt piece from the bottom of the seats to the chest bar before heading to the operating area.

And with that we go up the long ass chain life.

Bumper starts singing "Rain On Me" from Lady Gaga.

So we all start singing.

And then we go down a big hill. And Bumper screams like a little bitch.

When we reach the bottom of the first hill all of us but Bumper burst out into fits of laughter.

"Damn Bumper" Donald says.

On the next hill Steven actually says "weeeeee".

This is gonna be fun.