Chapter 25

Author's note:

Omfg. So like I was always lowkey a Brian simp tbh. Him and well others. And I'm on a mission to magically get every single Treble actor to notice me.

My most recent one was Brian and I like totally freaked out for a good ten minutes when I read "heybriansilver has liked your comment" on my Instagram!

Uni's actor tries to reply to everyone's comment so if you know his actor's Instagram just give it a try!

Also the time line for this is so off 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two months of well being even more pregnant. I should be near a phone. Ready for my kid to just pop out. But Beca and Stacie said 'oh come and watch us perform' so here I sit with Brian, Wes, and myself at a convention.

The lights dim as the Bellas start singing.

"Holy shit they making me so gay" I say as Brian chuckles.

"Wow. Bold to say that in front of Wes" Brian says as I roll my eyes.

"I stopped caring a while ago. Y/n can display their sexuality however they like. If she is bi, she's bi. She ain't les. Since she's with me. But I'm just sayin" Wes says as the Bellas casually rip off a layer of pants.

(This chap may suck a lil since my kitten decided to take a lil nap on my stomach and won't get up. She's lucky she's cute 😭. Yes I changed the gender. He is apparently a she. )

"Woah there. The Bellas gotta slow down with the gayness" I say jokingly as the dance gets really sexual.

"Why am I here? " Brian asks as I shrug.

"You wanted to come along dude" Wes says as Brian just sits there watching for a moment before realizing that he didn't say that.

I sip some water as there is some scream and Cynthia's hair is on fire. No I sadly didn't name my soon to be born kid after her.

I just like the name I guess.

(My cat just stretched and got more comfy 😭)

The Bellas are all screaming as I just sit there like it's normal.

Or maybe cause I have some sort of feeling to stay put.

It was like a conscious feeling. A gut feeling.

Lily is trying to put out the fire as the fire department shows up.

There is also cop cars and an ambulance.

For some reason Brian almost pissed on the fire until a firefighter told him to go sit back down.

"Just cause it's possible to pee as a way to put out fire. Don't do it" I say as he mumbles and sits back down.

"Shouldn't we evacuate? " Wes asks as I shrug.

"Dunno. I don't think it's concerning. It's already out" I say as Wes notices that I'm right.

(Kitty got off of me 😭)

"Huh. Well I'll be damned" he says as I suddenly have a feeling that something is wrong.

I feel like I just pissed myself.

I look down to check.

"Uh oh" I say.

"What the hell do you mean 'uh oh'? " Brian asks me.

"I think my water broke" I say trying not to freak out as contractions start.

"OH FUCK" I yell in pain as Wes immediately jumps up and gets the driver to the ambulance.

Some doctors get me on hospital bed and away I go.

The truck is kinda cold.

Brian is just here I guess.

Wes is holding my hand and is being very helpful.

However I'm screaming my head off.

Once I get to the hospital my child is finally born after almost an hour of pushing her out.

(Don't judge me. I've never been pregnant so idk how it's actually like)

I'm laying on the hospital bed with Wes still holding my hand.

I'm really tired and Brian is making so many phone calls.

Then the nurse brings over my baby.