Chapter 4

The next day I'm on the couch in the Treble house attempting to beat Steven at Mario Kart.

"Bitch I will win! " I say as I end up winning.

"You definitely cheated! " Steven says as Bumper helps himself to alcohol in the kitchen area.

The Treble house is pretty big for a two floor place.

You got a long hallway with rooms on both floors, the kitchen and dining area are right across from the hot tub, the living room is in the front of the house, and they made the basement a party place.

As I play video games with my new best friend Steven, I think about Wes. Yea I like him and a but I can't tell if what he is doing is just as a friend or if he's trying to give me hints that he returns my feelings.

Every Treble calls me nicknames, and when he does it I can't tell if it's platonic or romantic.

Greg and Brian enter the living room as Greg swipes the remote from the coffee table. In less than a second he puts on an adult cartoon and Steven gets pissed.

"Really Greg!? We were playing a game! I was rematching Y/n! " Steven says as Bumper glances over at what is happening.

"You guys best stop with the fighting. When I finish this half cup of whiskey we got Regionals to practice for"

"You are practicing a little drunk? You get drunk off of Twisted Tea Bumper-" Greg says as Bumper shoots him a nasty glare.

"What about being drunk? " Wes asks as he walks in the room.

"Nothing! Go get the knee pads Hat" Bumper says clearly embarrassed as he dumps the cup of whiskey and tosses it in the trash.

"Uh huh. I'll believe it's nothing when pigs fly" he says as he leaves.

A moment later he has a duffle bag. He sets it down and finds a water bottle in the fridge. He takes a small sip of water.

"Wait why are we wearing knee pads? We gonna be on our knees for people? " I ask as Wes spits out the water onto Bumper.

His face scrunches and slowly turns to Wes.

"The hell was that for Hat!? " he asks.

"I- What Y/n said caught me off guard dude"

"Yea cause you would love for her to get on her knees for you" he says as him and I blush.

"Excuse me? " I ask.

"Y/n please. Grow up. It's a joke" Bumper says as I look down.

"Bumper get out of the room. Head to practice now" says Greg.

"Why should I do that? "

"Cause you are being mean to Y/n" Wes says as I smile to myself. I think I like it when he sticks up for me.

Of course I appreciate it in general but like when Wes does it? Damnnnn.

Bumper storms outside as the other Trebles look at me.

"You alright Y/n? " Wes asks.

I nod and he smiles.

"Good. Don't let Bumper get to you"

Later at rehearsals I grunt as the knee pads don't latch right.

"Motherfucker" I mumble as I fail to get it on. The other one I managed to get on fine.

But damn why do we need these?

"Here I got it Y/n. Just ask for help next time" Wes says as he gets the knee pad to latch as I blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry.. " I mumble.

"Hey it's fine. Sometimes they don't work right. Sadly Bumper gets all stunt happy when making the routines. He literally did a split on stage last year"

I nod a little.

"Yea I remember that. I also found it funny when you guys were imitating a plane and Bumper stood in front of you. The funny part was that he is so short compared to ya"

"He's a troll"

"An elf perhaps"

He chuckles as I stand up.

"Yea something tiny. Anyways let's get practicing"

Of course the first time doing it... Um it was all over the place.

"PRETEND TO DRIVE A CAR GUYS!!!! " Donald yells as Greg accidentally knocks Uni over causing grunts.

"The hell? " Michael asks confused.

"I'm lost" says Jesse.

This is gonna be a long day.