Chapter 26

"The actual fuck" I say as I look at my child.

"What? Do you hate her? She's pretty-" Wes starts to say as I shake my head.

"I carried you missy for nine months just so you can pop out looking exactly like your daddy" I say as Brian laughs from a random chair in the room.

"I thought you hated her" says Wes in defense as I look up at him.

Rose slowly opens her eyes.

"Welp she has my eyes"

"Y/n"

"Why would I hate my own daughter? I may be moody but I'm not a monster" I say as he slowly nods.

Beca and Stacie enter the room and I look at them.

"We came to see your spawn" Beca says as I look at her for a solid minute.

"Not me. Just my spawn? " I ask as Stacie holds back a laugh.

"No silly! Both of you! We just wanted to meet Rose! " Stacie says as I let out a sigh along with a chuckle.

I hold out my child as they walk over.

"She looks just like you Y/n" Beca says.

"She looks like Wes" I say blankly as Stacie just shrugs.

"How was the childbirth? " Stacie asks.

"They had me juiced up to pop her out. It was painful, then uncomfortable, and now I'm tired" I say as Stacie slowly nods.

"I'm never getting pregnant" she says as I roll my eyes.

"Says who? You sleep with someone everyday" I say without a care in the world.

"Twice a week" she corrects me as the Trebles enter the seemingly big room.

"Holy shit she's sooo tiny! " Steven says as he just takes Rose from me.

"Yup just take her I guess" I say tiredly as the Trebles take four million years to baby talk my child.

"Can I keep her? She's mine now" Uni says as I sit up immediately.

"Uh no" I say as Wes gets his hands on Rose.

He holds her as the Trebles start talking to her again.

"I'm your uncle Benji! I'm like really cool" Benji says to Rose.

She just looks at him with her soft colored eyes.

"Can you say Greg? " Greg asks her as I just watch.

"Greg she can't speak yet" Wes says as Greg just shrugs.

"Gr... Egg... Like grr egg. Greg! " he says as she starts crying.

"Oh great you broke her" Michael says as Wes tries to calm her down.

"Okay clear out guys. Too many in the room" Jesse says as Brian leaves.

"Wow. So many people left" Greg says sarcastically as Jesse lightly pushes Greg out the door.

I love the og Trebles and all. They are great. But also immature. They mean well but like... They fail at remembering that she was just born a few hours ago.

Steven got Rose handed to him and now he's babbling at her. She smiles a little as Wes sits down in a chair.

It's gonna be a hard change at first. Owning a baby. But it's gonna be okay.

I can do Worlds and still be there to support the Bellas at the retreat they are heading to.

Kolio asked as many og Trebles if they want to join at Worlds.

Wes has to watch over Rose so he can't.

Steven will and so will Greg.

Donald says he can but Bumper has work that day and with the budget he's on trust me he has to work.

Michael can't but Uni can.

Brian might if he has a clear schedule.

It was an idea from Benji for them to join in.

And I can't wait.