Chapter 6

Isaiah

"Nigga what we gone do?" Zavier asked pacing back and fourth.

"Shit nothing we told Jacob what was up. Of course he's going to feel some type of way shit in the condition he was in I wouldn't have trusted anyone either. But aye look. That nigga Randy trying to get out stat and how it's looking we either Finish him off in prison or we get Ashton to be his defense lawyer, lose the case and have him do sometime. But let's say this nigga actually acts right while he's locked up... chances are he's going to get out. So I say we finish him." I broke it down to Zavier.

"Alright ... okay... do you know anyone who can do it?" He asked taking a seat.

"Yea Keith still close to some of them niggas in there. We'll get the job done." I smirked.

"Alright. I appreciate you nigga for real." He sighed.

"Anytime ghee. I got another meeting so I'll catch up with you later." I said giving him dap as I left his office.

...
Later on in the evening I stayed in the house. I didn't plan on going to the club tonight simply because I miss being around my girls. Things have seemed off with Za'ir lately she's more clingier than usual.

I ran her a bath, fixed dinner and massaged her feet once we were in bed. It was around 8pm and I finally got Iceland settled in bed.

"Baby I have something to show you." Za'ir smiled.

"What is it?" I smirked.

She hopped out of bed pulling some items out of her purse.

"I'm pregnant!" She squealed showing me the ultrasound and pregnancy tests. It wasn't nothing but a small peanut in the pictures.

"It's about damn time, I felt like we was gonna be fucking all the way into our 50's before we had one." I joked kissing all over her.

"But, I saw my mom in the mall... you know her and I aren't close like that. It's weird how she just popped up in the mist of all of this." She explained.

"Yea that is crazy... I wonder what her motives are." I questioned.

"I don't know... she also has another child." She sighed.

"Ain't your mom around her 50's?" I asked laughing.

"Yea but I guess since I've been out of the picture she's tried for another one. She barley wanted me so I'm trying to figure out what made her start all over." She huffed.

"Had to be guilt." I shrugged.

"You think so?" She sighed.

"Yep. It had to have been. Her nor your father stayed during your graduation ceremony to even congratulate you. I don't know baby I will never disrespect anyone you love but your family is weird. Period." I explained.

"Well when the time is right I'll reach out. I don't see any point and I'm not too pressed about our child having a grandma." She agreed.

"Damn... I gotta tell my moms and pops again." I sighed.

"Well with your dad being sober and your mom back in the picture I can say they've earned it." She smiled.

"I guess." I yawned getting comfortable in bed.

...

It was morning and I knew the girls were already out of the house. Since I didn't have much planned today I showered, got myself together, eat and played the game.

This rarely happens so I soak up as much as I can. With a new baby on the way I know for the next 6 years my life will be busy with running behind a little one.

I have no problem being a father I actually enjoy it. It's the terrible twos that wears me out. It never stops at twos it gets worse at 3,4 and sometimes 5. Iceland was something else for sure. I almost made up my mind about another one.

*Ding Dong* the door bell rang.

"Who is it?" I yelled pausing the game.

"It's Ashton..." he announced.

"Wassup bruh? How you been?" I asked giving him dap.

"Shit I been better. So what's this about representing Washington?" He sighed putting his brief case down.

"We just need you to represent him so he can lose the case and have more time in the pin. We'll handle the rest." I reassured him.

"Okay but are we going to forget about the fact that it is a possibility he can mention Zavier and Your name?" He fussed.

"I doubt he'll do that. It's street code. He snitch he knows his ass will get popped." I shrugged.

"I'm trusting you. My License are on the line." He warned.

"Brotha in law I'll never stir you wrong." I smirked.

"Alright man I'm heading to the prison now." He huffed.

"I appreciate it." I smiled letting him out of the door.

One problem down. Hella more to go.

...

"So Whatchu mean she disappeared?" I asked Keith.

He called asking if we can link up at the club to discuss business. The news he just told me was something I did not want to hear.

"She moved, all her shit is out of her house. The muthafucka empty." He shrugged.

"This can be a good or a bad thing... I dunno man. If it's not one thing it's another." I fussed.

"I'll start looking into it and keeping you posted." He sighed.

"Alright man stay up." I said giving him dap.

At this point I didn't want to hear shit about anything else going wrong. As soon as that thought came Lisa rushed through the club doors.

"Look! I don't know what you've been telling our child about me but it's pretty fucked up that I had to hear this shit out of my daughters mouth!" She yelled.

"Aye, I amma tell you this one time... and one time only. Watch your fucking mouth in my establishment. What are you talking about?" I said as calmly as I can be at the moment.

"She said I wasn't being a good mother and I hardly spend time with her!" She yelled.

"Bro don't you think for one second 'Hm... my daughter is seven and she's mature ... she'll realize when I'm slacking as a parent' no one has to tell her shit she see for herself Lisa. She been talking to us about it since you've had your second child. I'm not telling you how to be a parent but if you think she's seeing that shit now maybe you should fix it before it's too late." I explained.

"Whatever." She spat walking out of the building.

Once she left I finished things here and decided to ho straight home. There is literally no more room for me to handle anything else. Im completely stressed the fuck out.

If things don't let up soon I'm not sure what I'm going to do.