Chapter 17

Linda
"Jacob no no no no no baby stay with me, stay with me! What did you do?!" I yelled at Sabrina.

"I didn't mean to shoot him!" She yelled back.

"You bitch!" I yelled at her before grabbing the gun.

I emptied the whole clip on her body. I felt as if I had nothing else to live for. The love of my life was lying lifeless on the limousine floor right along with the worst daughter a mother could ever ask for.

"Take me to 4678 haughville drive." I yelled at the driver.

...

Bloody, sweaty, and snot all over my face I had no words. The workers at Jacob's safe house handled everything. I was currently in Jacob's office trying to piece everything together.

"Mrs. Smith everything is handled." Monty one of Jacobs right hand men explained.

"I don't know what to do." I began to cry.

"Please get me home." I sighed.

"Will do." He replied before leaving.

I have no idea how to run a business in this manor. This is way different from just legal business. Hopefully Jacob has a will and he has it down to the T.

...
Kanen

"Yo dawg I'm not gone lie... I'm hype for spring break next week." I smiled.

"Facts bro I'm tryna see them big booty bitches." Trey agreed smacking an invisible ladies ass.

"Oh my God ew." Summer chimed in scrunching you her face.

"Damn I'm not used to not having K'ior this weekend." I sighed.

"Man lil sis be up here every weekend. But I'm kinda glad though because we gotta make some moves." Trey explained wiggling his eyebrows.

"I gotta go yall see y'all later." Summer laughed dismissing herself.

"It's a party later on tonight you gotta come and help keep an eye on the work being moved." He explained once she left out of our dorm apartment.

"Shit say less what time does the party start?" I asked giving him my undivided attention.

"6pm to 12am." He replied with a smirk.

"Who came up with this idea?" I chuckled.

"The one and only!" I laughed flexing his muscles.

"Bro you're so weird." I laughed.

"Look since the party is here in a little bit I amma get me something to eat and take a short nap." I replied getting out of my chair.

"Alright man I'll be back over here around 5:30pm on the dot nigga." He fussed.

"Nigga you swear I be running late." I laughed.

"You do!" He yelled leaving my room.

"Man whatever." I mumbled to myself.

...

Trey was right, this was the smartest idea ever. We can move the work quicker and keep an eye on it as well.

At the corner of my eye I see Sumner walking in with her friend Tina. I instantly began to get pissed.

"I could've sworn I told her lil ass no parties." I fussed to myself.

"Aye nigga where you goin?" Trey began to fuss as I walked away.

"Oh shit never mind." He mumbled once he saw Summer.

"Hey baby." She grinned.

"Hey baby nothing bro what are you doing here?" I spat.