Chapter 15

Isaiah
Our flight finally landed in Mississippi. To tell you the truth I don't know what's going on. But I know if my child is hurt anyway shape or form someone is going to die.

"Isaiah son... I amma tell you like this... do Whatchu need to do." My father sighed patting me on the back.

"Can I go?" Za'ir asked as we got into the rental.

"You gotta stay in the car ion want anything happening to you or the baby." I instructed.

"With the windows down?" She pressed.

"Only a lil za." I chuckled.

"You're so goofy now is not the time Za'ir." My father laughed a little.

"Well I just know all hell is about to break loose. Lisa better watch it I know how to shoot a gun." She replied.

"Which broke nigga taught you that?" I huffed.

"Wow Ashton and Monty aren't even broke..." she mumbled cause my father to laugh.

"Y'all are stupid. Son is this it?"

"Yep. Za'ir stay in the car!" I fussed before getting out.

My father and both made sure we had our guns locked and loaded.

I knocked on the door twice but it was no answer. So I broke it down.

"I'm so sick of you!" I heard Lisa yell upstairs.

We moved quietly so we can hear.

"You always wanna run to your weird ass daddy and his weird ass bitch! You call that ugly ass bitch mom?! But hardly show me any respect? Fuck you bitch!" She yelled.

Before I knew it I kicked the door in and shot Lisa twice once in the leg and once in the chest. I had other plans for her and her man.

"Daddy no!" Iceland yelled out

"Cmon on baby pawpaw gotta get you outta hea." My father explained picking Iceland up. Lisa had her curled up in a corner she was punching her repeatedly you can hear them even when the door was closed.

Once my dad got Iceland out of here I grabbed Lisa by her hair. It looked as though she was on some type of drug she looked sick.

"Bitch since you so fucking bold to put your hands on my baby I got something for you..." I whispered in her ear.

...

It's been two days. I sent everyone back to Chicago so I can handle things here. Lisa was alive but barley. I had her strapped in a chair in her basement. Even though There have been zero signs of Noah I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"Where the fuck is Noah?!" I asked splashing water into her face.

"I don't know!" She yelled out.

"Bitch if I find out that nigga out his hands on my baby or if he knew about this shit I'm killing twice!" I spat.

"He left me! I started using drugs heavy! He took Noel! I didn't know what else to do! I took my anger out on our child!" She finally admitted.

"Alright so here's what you're going to do. You're going to write a suicide letter, stating everything. You're going to overdose and die. Or I'll shoot you which one?" I broke it down to her.

"Fuck you Isaiah!" She spat.

"Bitch fuck you! What the man fuck it!"

*BOW BOW*

Her body went limp. I put the gun in my pocket and began to dial one of my closest friends number. He owed me a favor.

...

"I'll have a clean up crew come in and clean, the doctor is on his way with a new cause of death, and she will be sent home and buried immediately. Her father and mother will be notified after the burial." Mayor Williams explained.

"I appreciate it." I sighed.

"Look... I know this is a lot to take.. but please get on the next flight home. I'll make sure police won't snoop around but I can't protect you from her parents. She was a drug addict maybe she owed one of our drug dealers money. I'll try and keep this under wraps." He continued to explain.

"Alright man good looking out." I said then gave him dap.

After burning the gun I got on the next flight. I wasn't ready to face anything at home. But I knew it was Gods way of bringing my family back.

The flight back to Chicago seemed long. I just wanted to get to my girls before anything else came up. I know my baby will be fucked up for life after this. It's no going back either and I hate that for her. She deserves the world.

...

Two more hours later the plane finally touched down. My father was there to pick me up from the airport as well as Monie and Ashton.

"Where is Za'ir?" I questioned everyone.

"She's with Iceland come on we need to talk. Now!" Monie fussed pulling me out of the parking lot into our fathers car.

"How could you be so fucking stupid?!" She yelled punching after every word.

"Keep ya hands to your ducking self!" I yelled snatching her up by her arms.

"Ashton why did your messy ass sit upfront?" My father laughed.

"You think I wanna get hit too?shid." He sucked his teeth.

"Aye y'all chill the fuck out!" My dad yelled as he seen us continue to bicker back and fourth.

"Fuck this! I'm not saving your ass!" She spat.

"So much for being a brothers keeper Monie!" I yelled.

"Why would you do that in front of Iceland?!" She yelled back.

"You don't see those bruises on my babies face?!"

"Some of those will never go away!" I defended.

"Y'all better chill the fuck out!" My dad chimed in.

The rest of the car ride was quite and uncomfortable. Not only was I tired but Monies fat ass fists hurt like a bitch. My body is sore.

My father dropped me off at Za'ir's since that's where Iceland stayed.

"She's in her room asleep." Za'ir explained as she opened her front door.

"She wakes up in the middle of the night yelling for you." She added.

"Why would she do this to my baby?"I began to cry.

"I don't know Isaiah... Lisa is ... I don't know." She failed to explain.

"What am I supposed to tell her?" I continued to cry.

"It's nothing much you can do... but be there for her." She explained holding me.

"I put y'all through so much. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Look get you some rest heres a blanket." She said handing me a comforter.

"I'll see you in the morning." She sighed before turning off all of the lights down stairs.