Book one chapter 4: The air generator (part 2)

For three days now with the gear worker they first work who is called Gizmo had them working the loads, since they can only push loads and you think they can find the opportunity to get into where the key brain is at when I heard it was in what used to be the Avatar room but the means to get in has been changed.

"Ok let see what we know soon far," says Tara while he and Orion are in the mess hall during lunch even if the food is not bad "The entry to the Avatar room has multiple peaker's with a new mean of opening it so how can we get in?" But their see to be some discontent from the workers being mistreated by Bender is that seem to have some unusual equipment on them, Orion see it to know that they are what he call them gear benders.

"What kind of a privilege do they give Benders like that?" Asked Orion to himself "It been gavin to benders with weak chi to boot their bending but those with stronger chi use them a enforcer for the Tron." Answered Gazmo who inadvertently overheard him.

"You seem to know more about them then we do," say Tara "and seem to be planning something."

Orion seem to think so as well and say to Gizmo "If we help you with whatever you have planned you help us with ours." Then they sake, after work they with the other gear worker are meeting in what seem to be one if the storage room where the other gear workers seem to be as well, once the doors to the rooms are closed behind them who seems to be the leader explains the plan.

"Ok men," say the leader "the Tron it's working as a describe positive over he's cooking for his end games and we seem to be used to make from all remains."

Avatar Tara felt unease upon hearing and Orion felt very awkward now he knows what's been used to make the weapons and other item.

"So the plan is simple," says the Gear worker leader "In three day from now the Air Gear master will be here for its yearly inspection and he wants us to see as well oil three as he eats his favorite meat treats," then he displays the Air gear master inspection routes of the factory "so when he at the first stop Carl will give him the traits he usually likes we have special sleep tonic it'll take effect in a half hour for it to kick in, he's asleep yes that's when we set things off and I have most of my men much as we can out of the security room so you can get into the gear brain room and find whatever you're looking and after and once you do with Gizmo get out of here on one of the spirit airships to wherever you need to go to next."

Tara and Orion can't seem to objection to take plan but there's no other way of getting in so they reluctantly go through with it.

"Do you think this can work Orion?" Asked Tara when he and Orion are back in their sleeping quarters " I know it's not a good plan but what other choice do we have Tara?" Answered Orion

"Their always a choice." Replied Tara "Oh for grinding out loud!" Shouted Orion " how do you ever considered that you or your pastel that your race is habit bound like you don't want to know better because there are those up for might then reason."

"Do you we made your kind to take out our aggression on those like you because we can't move on!?" Shouted Tara who thought Orion said man think that humans are the beasts and the gears are the adults in the room and like that they had their first fights.

Later that night Tara is meditating to see if he can find a solution that will not result to blood and oil shed but a dark shadow came into his quarters and Link into his meditation.

"A rough couple fight today huh?" Says the Dark Shadow to Avatar Tera in his meditated state.

"They are planning a worker's riot and willing to bring more harm than good so Ryan can learn the next location of the next gear brain which already know where it's at." Says Tara to the Dark Shadow.

"Well it the only way to save this rock so you better stick with Orion on this journey or this will be the fate of Your World." Says The Shadow and then for tap on Tara's forehead he may see the fate of the world if left unchanged thus breaking his meditation like waking up from a horrible nightmare.

"So you better stick with Orion from now on Avatar Tara," says the dog shadow as it so those into the vents " would you two would make a lovely couple one day." Then it's slithers the dark of the vets.