Book two: Chapter one: The Girl in the Amber.

Frederick's log: working on the ashramine for last quarter of the month with Percy and see if we can get out of the bad system fine a good life well better get started even if their ever be one.

As Frederick turned off his recorder as he heads out with his partner Percy to find a good asteroid to mind in the asteroid belt of bad system on their ship the Batbelt as they head in to find some good rock to mind for some good cash it's a two-man Towing ship where they go in fine some good rock that drifted into the belt.

" sector 7 clear and there's no new rocks to haul and it's been a week Frederick since we found good pay." Says Percy as he's watching the radar scene small rocks that can be taken out in one shot from one of their laser cannons.

" hey you want to take this job for more what you like to call Honest pay by what we are doing is clean up debris like the corpse cleaners after every terring Purge that the Terran Armed Forces gunned down those that don't agree with their perspective, and also going green to be one of them!" Shouted Frederick who's sounded like he's not feeling it with this job then Percy had with that past jobs to be very questionable and almost Criminal.

"Well it's better than our past smuggling gigs," replied Percy knowing both their shady past " and do you know how many times we almost got caught?"

Frederick has not regrets on doing those things and then says to him " well it's better than banging our heads o-" then I'll know where a big old asteroid three times of those they normally haul came right at them Frederick grabs controls and makes evasive actions and barely got the whole scratched then Percy fires the ship's Towing cables at the asteroid and then the Retro Rockets once the cable hits the thing.

"That was close." Say Percy to Frederick as they are trying to get over the surprise they had from that thing.

"That was a heart racer!" Shouted Frederick after that craziness as he started up as thrusters to haul their catch.

"Hey Frederick it seems this thing has a big enough energy source to get some good pay." Says Perseus who is intrigued by the energy reading on the scan making Frederick grinnovitz in hopes the thing is worth the trouble.

Moments later as I got back to the mother mining ship with the big hole got attention of most of the crew on board.

"Ok Freddy and Percy," Asked the mining manager of the Mothership to see what the commotion is about " what did you bought in now?"

"Looks like a business floater boss." Says Percy as he speculates on the size of the asteroid.

" well it's better be looked at to see if it's worth something." Says the manager as some of the other members take the asteroid into storage until they get back to the main mining base on Rockpug-12 as Frederick and Percy heads to their own quarters till they get there in less than 6 hours local plant time that is.

" so Frederick how much do you think we will get with our Hall?" Ask Percy while they are in their quarters.

" hopefully enough to guess how if you're into better space." Answered Frederick hoping it's enough to quit that day job and on to a better life beyond the stars.

" Hey I want to get off as much as you do but we can't leave it all behind." Says Percy even if there is reason why they should then Frederick says while trying to be settled " okay we'll try to find some good Towing gigs since you care for the Batbelt."

"Thank," say Percy respectively " but the Batbelt doesn't have a hyperdrive and finding one that can hold her could be harder to find than expected."

Once the Mothership got back to Rockpug-12 main mining ship with the asteroid that Frederick and Percy has they bring it to the lab to see how much it's worth and place it on the scanning mat due to its massive size as who seems to be the mining base geologist comes in to see what they brought in.

"Ok," say the geotologist as she turns on the scanner " let's see what you brought in."

The scanner had a look at the asteroid and seems do I have a large deposit of Amber on the nice it's interior and start appeal off the surface when it's over 75% it seems to have something or someone within it.

" okay that's got to be one big bug." Says Frederick amusively Percy is somewhat curious himself on how is it possible but when it senses reads that the girl inside the Amber is 500 years old and still alive it's surprised them both.

"How that possible Caddy?!" Shouted Percy to the geotologist who is more surprised than she is.

"Hey am surprised as you are Percy." Says Caddy as she about to start drilling to get a blood sample but as the drill made the smallest of cracks itself a chain reaction thus causing the Amber to crack open just made a beam of gold light fire straight through the lab ceiling and into the sky drawing the attention of not only the entire mind but thoseod...of pessimistic Authority when what seems to be an outpost card saw the whole thing from his post and then report to the base commander on what he had seen.

"Ok," said Frederick haven't seen that little light show which almost could have been seen from space as far as the rest of the base nose "we all just saw it blew a hole through the ceiling like a volcano project with too much Bang!"

Then the girl from it's in the Amber came out of the rains in her Golden State till she passed out, Percy checks if the person in question is all right and seems to be wearing what looks like to be Asian in general with looks like a deep space O2 helmet on her head as he takes it off her head just revealing the face of the person that was from the Amber and took her to the med Bay to be checked on to see if she needs any medical attention.

A few minutes later after Percy dropped off the girl at the med Bay when she's starting to come around well while the mining manager was waiting for him outside on what happened and says the Percy " do you have any idea how much repairs will it cost after all that Percy!?"

"Hey boss she been in that rock for 500 years so give her a break." Reply Percy as he defends his guest.

" well she's better be worth more than enough to fix the hole at the slave markets." Then the door to the med bay was air blasted open by Percy's guest somehow and she not happy with the manager's little suggestion and Percy pointed at him and and then the manager gets hit by another hard force of wind who looks like she's a year or two on the 20 now that Percy is seeing her in by the Light well Frederick came into the scene after hearing the commotion that I got the manager slammed into the wall.

"What kind of mumbo jumbo did that!?" Ask Frederick after seeing that in a shocked tone.

" it's not mumbo jumbo it's airbending." Says the girl who seems to now knows that she's way far from home.

"Well whatever it is," says Frederick with what he's actually going to say " your little light show hydrol the attention of some Terran Armed Forces Goons and they are going to shoot down anyone that gets in their way until they find what made that be my life which happened to be you."

The girl and Percy both understand the situation and with Frederick head to the mining base ship dock but when they got there some of the T.A.F soldiers are waiting for them blocking the escape room by gunpoint, and so thinking quickly she use her hair trick to open the valve by the nearby Water Tower and somehow made a gusher of water come out and hit some of the soldiers and then made some of the crowd rose up in front of the others.

"Now I seen everything." Says Frederick after seeing what the girl did to those soldiers like she toss them around like rag dolls and then she says to him and Percy " these are just the basic paintings that I normally practice where I'm from even if I do have one more to show."

Then without delay showed off a strong amount of fire that came out of the girls Palm and melted the gate to the to the space dock and once they got into the Batbelt and then took off and without delay Frederick fires The Hitching cables and nearby warp shuttle and then the thing took off.