Book one chapter 13: The Legend of the gear and the Avatar

"Like you requested lord Olmec." Says Molina likevshe was order by Olmec to being Tara here.

" appreciate your results in bringing him," say Olmec "now you may have many questions for us Avatar Tara."

"The the spirit brought one of those of the Tron who had drawled him to me and I'm wondering if you are part of this as well." Says says Tara who has reason to be suspicious on having additions with other entities that I'll tell you up occupation in his world.

" I understand your suspicions Avatar Tara but the occupation of the gears both mines and a trans were not intentional." Says Olmec as the waterfall behind Terror Falls as Olmec tells The Legend on how the gears came to be.

Olmec's narrating: Over four years after the fall of the earth Empire the Earth for public buildings of their City was a, bumpy Road with resources in both making and transporting being Limited even if Varrick solution for it with automatic workers but there are still in beta with a power source problem try to use the smallest of spirit fines but even in open space they keep blowing up.

Varrick: It anyway with the Access Energy and the vents are out of the question, wish for a solution could fall the sky.

Olmec' narrating: three days later without warning on that late night a massive object fell off the sky and may the massive impact on open Earth space many have seen it and wonder what it could be, many had travel to the crash sites including Varrick who think is responsible for it when he meets with Avatar Korra.

Varrick: Korra just to be fair this is not what I had in mind.

Olmec's narrating: Punk closer look the object of the ship of some kind as both Korra and even Varrick went inside it seem to be all automatic and Varrick curiosity run wild with what he can reverse engineer and within a year with the prime Drive and our fact that's also in the ship him all that he seemingly allow him to know to bring the gear men to life, three years later as the Gearmen are at its peak the crashes computer had booted back up and gearman that are near the area began to make their settlement that are around the site and it seems to take the appearance of the culture it's from but the spirits didn't seem to be fond of it of their settlement but physical and spiritual so Korra  went into the spirit world with Jinora to figure out what the cause and found the very Temple you are now in Jinora was even still still standing was out of breath while Korra is almost to her knees, when they got the top of a temple stairs.

Korra: they must have strong stamina.

Jinora: seems they treated spirit and physical energy as one and the same.

Korra: guess we should have used the spirit portal.

Olmec's narrating: and as they enter the temple my guards intervene Violet a few to keep an eye on them when I did say that was to stand down even if I do know they mean no harm since they only wanted an audience for me and we went to business.

Olmec: are occupation was intentional and we are never meant to frighten anyone.

Korra: I know we took but we don't understand but we are at dead end in the prime Drive had more solutions than I do and avatars that came before me can ever come up.

Olmec: perhaps giving your people the nursery knowledge to progress so they can start to know so they can be prepared of what could be ineffable like say the ending of Your World since your world leaders are more into in findings and helping its own people.

Korra: then it's better not to have it fall in the wrong hands.

Olmec: those that are non-gears that is unfortunately because the gears have been made by them and those have been summoned to me upon my Awakening are of two completely different worlds beyond the stars and long deceased.

Korra: and they only want to go home.

Olmec:your kind is welcome to join but THE CHOICE IS THEIRS AND THEIR ALONE.

Olmec's narrating: not long after the matter was resolved the conflict of Rights for the gears results in underground movement that made even Korra think to be the Red Lotus and you may know the rest the Tron have the prime Drive in the way so no one can be used against him and thus ending this story.

Tara: So Olmec where did Tron Caesar hide the Prime drive?

Olmec: As you may already guest the Prime drive can only be found in the Fire lord Palace.

Then as all of his questions are answered Tara woke from his meditation as the dawn came from his Pilgrim House room window and then says "time to get moving before thing start to get crazy."

What Avatar doesn't know when he's last one out Molina got a dear Chariot waiting for them and she with Orion and Gizmo went in and Tara ends up in the driver's seat and so for heading off as the iris out about to close completely in "Am I their second banana!?"