Book two Oval Brake one: Hinobi's Nick licensee rights

Hinobi's license holds on Nick seems to be a means to get a data on all the known game showers they can work with leads to the imbalance series but I also found a Nick license that led to the creation of joystick Jr, would say oh well welcome to Weinerville.

Weinerville for those that don't know is one of the oldest '90s Nick stand up variety shows with cartoon segments from what I can recall Mr Magoo the original Alvin and the Chipmunks and Batfink.

Hinobi's take on it is almost like a family comedy club with playland for your kid games and so what's been on stage back then well I simply human heads on puppet bodies with an open mic night.

As for a arcade one simply named Mikey's arcade which reminds me of Nick arcade but only bits and pieces on what I can find and that's all I can find on it like Hinobi destroyed what in theory led to them starting mine wipe anyone who seen something out of the ordinary with no regards on it giving them brain cancer or something.

After that it the bottom of the barrel there's no TMNT no Power Rangers because they were not originally Nick shows back then nor Dr Seuss with the Wobbles world of Dr Seuss which is by Jim Henson and that was it on the Nick League which is another dead end with another Starship Trooper lead.

I know it getting annoying to me as is to those that are reading this I can't say if there are two threats than one at this point.