Oval brake one: Hinobi's Imbalance

Now how to explain this, on the surface Imbalance is like Injustice but instead  of DC comic characters it made up of Avatar the last Airbender characters without the Korra roster.

Content: It a 2D fighter similar to Injustice and that all that.

Roster:Well the basic is indeed made of Avatar the last Airbender characters with the exception of Katara and Azula but that be for the next break on the reason why.

Gameplay: The gameplay between the benders and the non benders has their pro and cons even if those that are ment to be dead are the original run of the series.

Levels:Well they are fateful to the last airbender series even if the outside level has what seem to be giant cracks in the sky like the reality is dying decay from the conflict brought upon themselves.

Voice and auto is good but in a nutshell for now this game series is one of the keys causes of the Hinobix grid incident that Hinobi is hiding for seemly years and Phil's video cartrasses may have a lead or two on the whole thing.

One final thing to say before going back to the main story is the first game didn't end with it first game, it ment to be a Trilogy obviously with its attraction seemingly promoting the last entry before what ever May the Park Core pop like a propane tank when I hot tip Arrow fired at it from a crossbow and boom.

Now back to our story.