Book two chapter ten: The starlight and the consuming shadow.

Pyra star with the bending of water and fire to make Steam to Blind Kuma to hit him in the head then hr counter  With a air Earth bending combination attack.

"Cute Kuma but I have one trick extra." Then Pyra show off some of her new star bending making Kuma fall on his butt a bit then says to her like the better ruler that he is " no advertisement to have a extra element Pyra!"

"Thing are changing Kuma and your way of balance looks more like a health problem that's out of hand." Says Pyra then she and Kuma take the skies but Pyra use her start bending to make wings does having her sore quicker than Kuma.

"Like my wings?" Ask Pyra only to spite Kuma only to fire bend at her but she to fast with those wings making him more fresher than shouted "No one ment to about all Pyra!"

"Say the one that had out love all for 500 years." Replied Pyra who also made a point.

Kuma grr a bit from that remark and goes for lightning bendy attack but Pyra made up a star Shield to block it and then redirect it back at him.

"Interesting." Says Kuma amusingly then goes into his Avatar site to go full power than all elements energy blast with Pyra firing her own with stars in the mix both beams are evenly matched come up with all of it until he felt a tap on his left shoulder and turns to see that it was Pyra then says "then if your here then-"

Then Kumas beam hits what looks like a big tree and end up destroying it with all the spirit energy on the planet does having all the Avatar bending taken away except for Pyra as she slowly descends with him in hand.

"What have you done Pyra?" Ask Kuma now in defeat.

"That was caused by your own doing leaving only a handful of vendors left now with me video One True Avatar but a worse of Fate awaits you." Answered Pyra as she purposely turned around then, grabs whatever nearby but when he's about to attack her he vanished in a golden Flash, of light.