Book two epilogue:Final logs/ afterward

Fredrick and Percy's log:

Percy: It been a year since Avatar Pyra defeated Avatar Kuma.

Fredrick: Having Pyra take on Kuma a year kind of had a mixed taste for me and those I have heard of it.

Percy: even if I it needs to be done it's kind of how they both fall out like that and what happens to the avatars before starting this log, each world one by one was destroyed by the opposite or if we water air with Earth and so on.

Fredrick: what happened to the Avatar system or something which is for the best of us not to know.

Percy: over 4 months after that Pyra left no notes on where she's been heading not even a goodbye.

Fredrick: after that Pyra left without us noticing.

Percy: her new star bending powers half a warp faster to where she needs to be for I know.

Fredrick: Pyra's Star spending goes beyond conventional vending with warp flight needless to say.

Percy: as for me and Fredrick we've been mining and Towing which is better in the U.F.F space then the T.A.F space.

Fredrick: the asteroid Towing after that was not such a bad job we have decent pay for the odd jobs.

Percy:Then after our recent job Captain Luke Sky Surfer is often us a place in the crew of The Gabby cat and well we accept it since the captain might need some new second bananas and we need a start for a new chapter.

Fredrick: Captain Sky Surfers off of an opening on the Gabby cat it's going to be a 5-year voyage a classic case of exploring strange new worlds and you know the rest.

Captain Sky Surfers log: our departure is in less than an hour from now and with Pyra gone I author a penny opening to Fredrick and Percy few weeks ago and they accept it like they have nothing left to lose but that doesn't mean I'll make them expendable on this 5-year voyage they will start in the lower details for the first year and we'll have them go up a rank if they earn it in the next year or two but who knows but for now it's time.

End log.

Ovalsan: and that was it.

Afterward

The Avatar series started with The Last Airbender so I thought it would enter the first star Bender and that seems to be it for the year that is what I can say for now is that even if they could be dead ends there are four more leads left that are good place with two others out of personal interest with another due to his own suspicions which could be coincidence to me at least for now and that's all I can say for now.

Oval and out.