Book one chapter 7:In the cold of the night

As they reach the North water tribe in Meelo's airship they see that the place look like it using most of water to power their Society with spiritifies as backup power as they landed they are apparently greeted by the northern tribe Chief twins Desna and Eska upon landing "We been expecting you Avatar Tara." Says Eska to Tara as he and his friends came out of the airship and Orion and Gizmo seem to since something off while Tara catches on as well when he sees gear Benders of the northern water tribe seem to have some red on their clothes.

"They are what we call blood gear's," say Desna "they provided the order around here."

"Isn't bloodbending outlawed?" Asked Tara feeling very off about them using blood bending as a mean crowd control.

"I know from our sources that you lived in isolation," says Eska who not showing any empathy at all "but thing change with or without Authority to provide guidance and the Tron had sent a straight rotary like it or not."

Tara really think all of then are the Tron lap dog's when they see servants kneeling as they are passing by, Gazmo and Orion feel their more to this then they see.

Once Tara and his friends are settle in the guest house Tara and gear friends added around and see what they got it so far.

"So," says Tara to Orion and Gizmo "What do you think if their way of running things?"

"Tara," say Gizmo "with them having blood benders as their enforcers will  backfire sooner or later in blood curdling results?"

"Blood bending is taboo and it more than anyone can think Gizmo," Replied Tara since they can't be blood bended obviously " and the spirit finds and the other things that will give you folks resist in cold places like these."

"While the wheel Gear's here," says Orion "seem to be on a fixed roads they are more of those at like to be on open roads."

"So what keeping I just asked a dumb question did I." Says Tara who should have known sooner that the Gear wheels follow the orders of the gear brain which made both Gizmo and Orion to roll their eyes annoyance even if either of them should have told him that almost all the gear workers follow your brain orders.

"Of course Tara," says Orion in a annoyed tone "While Solider gears like myself get orders in the helmet from command bases."

Tara felt like a idiot after hearing that without knowing that one of the blood gear benders was listening outside their room while not making a sound as he leaves to inform his master's.

"So fir now let enjoy our stay and not draw unwatched attention until we can come up with a plan." Says Avatar Tara as he pit the light out and go to sleep.