Book one chapter 14: The Ba Sing Sa of the high Mec priest's.

After three days on the remaining path to Ba Sing Sa Avatar Tara and his gear companions made it to Ba Sing Sa and when they went in after a Mec guard open the Gates and when they got in the place looks very alienated by the gear's with very odd buildings complexes almost like they went into another world.

"This feel so off for me," say Avatar Tara upon seeing what he think is alien colonization and it just feels wrong to him "how can you gear live like this without any remorse?"

"Does your kind ever do," say the high Mec priestess Molina to Tara as the high Mec priests Palace is on the horizon " changing what's natural to Bolivia currencies fit does more harmful than your realize."

Avatar Tara really felt the pain on that was some of being true as they made it to the Palace front door then get the carriage doors for the gears then they went into the house and greeted by the staff and who seems to be Alena with the Mec mask on her face.

"Welcome High Mec priestess Molina and may Olmec watch over you." Say Alena with her mask seemly altering her voice as she greets Molina and her  traveling companions.

"Thank Alena," replied Molina "for the  generous welcome even my stay is put up with that horrible Tron in a few days and please treat my guests with the utmost respect."

"As you requested my mistress." Says Alena upon complying to Molina request then Tara and the others head for the rooms that have been set up for them while Molina and Alena head to the Palace gymnasium, when they got their the place seem to be more gymnastic and combat practices as they enter with two guards closing the entry and guarding it so no one can interrupt them.

"Quite the companions you had joined up with Molina." Says Alena after she and Molina got dressed into gym threads and Alena look like Molina without her mask on as they grab a couple of jousting staffs for spine practice.

"Well I been with them for a few day on the road and the journey is far from over even you know that." Say Molina as she make her dance then commence practice then make the first strike but Alena block it and then leg sweep her over and goes for Molina's neck while she down.

But Molina roll out of the way as she get back on her feet with a side swing at Alena and hit her in the ship's "you don't have to hit me that hard Molina," says Alena as she go for a lift side swing but Molina blocked it "this is only a spine round you don't have to hit me that hard.

"You do seem to hold back, even when it come to modesty." Say Molina as they are now done sparring for the day, moment's later as they got out of the gymnastics in there "actual" close they had to their sleeping quarters then Molina say to Alena "Do you think it to have Orion into the fold?"

Alena may get where she going with this but very reluctant by saying "I know he been bout by the spirit to join the Avatar but can we-" then what seem to be a high pitch sound coming out of the ear rings that have the face of Olmec himself "guest we will but it you who have to tell him since you had been with him mostly throughout the journey."

Molina knew this will come when she no longer be someone else even if that person is in front of her then say "as you wish my mistress."

As night falls Orion had been call to the master bedroom of the High Mec priestess as Molina who came out of the closet in the finest sleepwear and says as she spotted him "Oh Orion nice for you to come.' Orion is kinda puzzled on why she's called here and asked Molina "So what do you want to see me for?"

"Oh just need some company Ford the night since my bed looks big enough for the both of us I don't feel like sleeping alone." Answered Molina as she uncovered the Sheetz to her bed and once Orion change into the sleepwear that's been provided to him I went to bed not knowing that Molina could be more then she seem.