Book book chapter 9: release the gear cadaver

"So you let the Avatar get away with the intel on where the gear brain is at and let your brother get ren over by a Gearworker and have your rain as water tribe Chiefs melt like a block of ice on a hot Summer's Day, how do you plead Eska?" Asked Tron Caesar in his Palace throne room in light armor interrogating the still in shock Eska who in a Straight Jackets while on a wheel lift.

"My thoughts exactly," says Tron Caesar "guards will what's left of Eska back to her room so I can be alone with my gear councilman."

"As you wish." Says the guard gear as his Wheels Eska back into her room leaving the Tron in annoyance with his gear councilman and shouted out of frustration "Why do those I put in power end up making fool's of themself!?"

"My dear tron," says the gear councilman as he Tron Caesar pacing back and forth like he's about to go through the floor " they are only humans and our sources state that the Avatar will be heading to Ba Sing Se which we have a strategy meeting there by the end of the month so we have to put some guards on most the path to slow them down a bit."

"But not slow enough even if the management of putting the Titan gears at all checkpoints and detours you know those things are nothing but slow as he can get in both in speed and response." Says the Tron knowing that he currently booked right now and can't do anything about it.

"I know you have other plans in the meantime but we're still walking out the bugs of the gear cadaver." Tron Caesar ear perked upon what the gear councilman said of entry and then says to him "Show me."

"But the gear Travis are too unstable to follow orders," say the gear councilman as they enter what seem to be the Palace underground lab while Tron Caesar is in his mid weighted armor as they head to the holding cell with the same in question "Once we made it conscience she will attack anyone that approaches her."

"If you are going to train animals you must not show fear and," says Tron Caesar then read the cells label " Azula was really scaring the science gears."

Then without delay Tron Caesar enter as he see Azula who is now a corpse forced alive by the gears and spirit Vines coursing through her body making her more of a monster than she was before.

"So your the once great and feared Azula just putting gears near brains making you more animal than human." Says the unimpressed Tron Caesar as he draws out some disciplinary means like he's going to train a mutt, then Azula goes at him more like a beast she is now but the armor the trunk currently have on whoa stand a fire bendy but it's now weaker than before do they blow to the guts and when she's on her knees Tron Caesars her with his Rod until she's willing to listen to her new master.

"Ok Azula," says Tron Caesar "here what I need you to do is to tail and tab Avatar Tera and his friends because I'm booked until the end of the month with the strategy meeting in Ba Sing Sa and he going to be there for the next gear brain so if necessary slow him down in case he's progressing faster than expected got it bark three times if you do."

Then Azula barked in compliance and Tron Caesar also says "Good but don't make it to easy."