Book two chapter three: The Bender and the Solider

Percy's log: even if it's against my better judgment we are at the megabasements combat Arena for that blood tournament but what choice do we have I'm getting the need money to get out of here.

The tournament is a all out cage match with the prize money being more than enough to get out of the bad system and once Pyra enter the cage the Tournament begins, Pyra's venting of air and Fire to cage the others in glass with surrounding Sands to avoid unnecessary bloodshed leaving only her and who seems to be a soldier of some kind who looks like he's been through a lot.

" you are really skilled for a non-bender." Says Pyra who is as worn out as the soldier then he says " you're not bad yourself but it's time to end this, don't worry you and your friends won't be harmed."

Then without warning the arena lights went out and Pyra went  immobile by the soldier seeing if we carrying her out to where he needs to take her with Frederick and Percy joining him and hoping the soldier has a good reason.

"Hope you know what you are doing." Asked Fredrick to the Soldier on what he doing.

Once they got out of the place the whole surface of Notown-5 is caught in a fight between the Tarnnan Arm Forces and those that seem to be benders but they don't seem to be friendly somehow when Percy says "Ah, I don't think they are here to help us."

The Earth Panthers looks like they are in closing anyone in rock and stone so no one can get in their way while firebenders are melting and burning down all the buildings they can to find who or what they are looking for and one of them seem to spot Pyra with the others.

"Uh oh." Says Percy who sees one of the Bender coming at them and so did the others but Pyra you have broke out of the Soldier's grabs man's to use her own airbending to best at pursuers as a head towards what looks like the ship port where the soldiers ship is that the ready and have the Bat belt in the Hana Bay when they got in.

"Hey hiw?!- never mind!" Say Fredrick who just seen his and Percy's ship as they enter with the soldier on the way to the carpet and when they took off they went through a massive orbital Battle of the way out of Notown-5 and the Tarnnan Armed Forces taxi is somewhat in a battle with what looks like strange airships that are firing Boulders and spewing Flames with strange beams.

"Wait Spirit weapons are band." Says Pyra after seeing the other airships shooting down the T.A.F starships like they are nothing but scrap metal.

"Try telling them that after beating Amber for 500 years and I hope you have a plan Soldier Boy!" Says Frederick while the soldier is making very evasive actions through the crossfire and finally got out of there.

"Ah guys," says Percy while he spotted something funny on the ships radar scans and it may not be good "Something big is coming."

Then they see what look like anion Airship three times bigger than the other airships "that a Avatar airship!" The Ships Banner has the four elements with air being on top of the banner, then what sounds like mic Crackle underneath the soldiers shirt and the other day he hit the mark that making the sound and shouted " Beam ykk us now!"

Then they even with the Bat belt fade the way in some sort of Silverlight as the air Avatar Airship opened fire and destroyed their ship.

"Are we dead?" Asked Percy who has his eyes closed tell Pyra tap him on the shoulder and when he opens his eyes Percy of the others find them selves on what looks like a beanie room at a more cleaner ship which seems to annoyed Frederick because he recognized it as a United Frontier Federation Starship.

"This is the Captain here," says a soldier as he spoke on the intercom of his ship " got the Avatar and his friends, initiate warp one engage!"