Oval brake three: 2nd Imbalance campaign

When the second imbalance game came out he has a more diverse roster and the story mode really shows a very interesting sense of humor, let me explain within those Sky shards there are some known Nick characters like Danny Phantom Vlad plasmus Jenny Sheldon vixen from My Life as a Teenage robots and when you get to the odd number chapters that have question marks they begin to get weird like one oh Daggets AKA Buscular Beaver and when you get to the Aaga part of a chapter and beat  him the whole thing got caught on film within their Shard world and when Aaga Caesar he blew his top and the boats on certain stages per chapter like Nella when she did her transformation as the princess Knight Soko comment on it hang out cat in the head by Brenda the Barbarian which they are from a different skyshard and there's also one with Ace savvy world and the second to last chapter have you play as Norbert and daggett's favorite Luchador El Macho with Aaga as his first victim good thing they have subtitles for him.

When you got to the final boss is with a multi-floor fight to get to the top of Congl-O tower starting with Really Really Big Man as the first you well play in the first stage and the last three you go up against in the following Tommy Chucky and Angelica and they look so Avenger dumb with Tommy being a Reptar Iron Man get up Chucky all hulky and scaly and Angelica trying to look like black widow but a butts too big and when you bait her Sheila top big yeah and cause more sky shots to fall and again ends on cliffhanger.

The gameplay styles of the additional characters goes from switching fight Styles like Jenny and Nella and Brenda with speed hit us like Danny Phantom and a big hitters is like muscular beaver El Macho and Really Really Big Man, what is Hinobi thinking with this one?

Maybe the Avatar is forever stuck in conflict no matter the reason and the third and the last could be the crazier than before and that's for last with what I can say for now.