Book one chapter 11:The ride to Ba Sing Sa part two

A day later while still in the Gear wheel Tara while looking out his passage size window and sewm to see more Mec priests that seem to be on man made animals "Hey Orion," he asked Orion "what are the Mec priests riding and also do they seem to going where we are going as well?"

"Myst be the time for the Mec pilgrimage," says Orion as he see some of them in the rear view mirror "and what they are writing awesomely called gear seats."

"They must a been sent by Olmec to find whatever piece of junk that in Ba Sing Sa who is not real but they are a bunch of loose gears." Say Gazmo as he to see them to but on his side view mirror and just a bit.

"Hey because they have different beliefs than yours that doesn't mean they're crazy " says Tara who seem to find Gizmo's opinion on them offensive.

"Hey I get what you mean Tara," says Orion who happens to agree with him " in fact some I know still wear the jewelry and the makeup of their culture so they won't forget their heritage."

"Yeah from the sky about which their no such thing." Gizmo mocked as they are getting into the gear very Harbor.

Tara find that insulting and how can ebidi Avatar if there seem to be multiple beliefs in the world nowadays if the spirits for the Benders and a stone giants for the gears.

As they got to the Harbor Tara and the  other unfortunately missed the last gear Ferry of the day "Great just great," Shouted Gizmo as he slam the door after he got out of the gear wheel with Orion and Tara after "now have to wait at the closest Inn with the rest of those nut bolts."

"Well call it a Avatar intuition," says Tara as he recalls what a past came up with "but I may have a idea." Orion seem to have a idea on what he talking about.

Minutes later as Tara and his friends reach the path that Agaa once took with his friends to Ba Sing Sa but someone seem to be waiting for them while in prayer it's another hooded Mec priests as is stand up.

"Seem Olmec want us to travel together from this point on." Say who happened to be a Priestess then says while taking off her Hood "I better introduce myself," and when the hood is completely off Gizmo Tara and Orion sees a beauty even if it's makeup great Wonder " Molina High Priestess of the Temple of Olmec."