Book two chapter six: maintaining self balance in a Strange New World.

Bat belt crew log:

Fredrick: it's been a month since we got out of the bad system as much as those like Percy like being out of there even what we got ourselves into is far from over in more ways than one.

Percy:The U.F.F we're kind enough to find us honest work well I mostly Frederick would only see that something to take our mind off even if I do agree with him.

Fredrick: the work is of course asteroid Towing is a bit better than we had in the bad system but we have to one day return with what we've been hearing about with what been happening with the Avatar Empire fighting the T.A.F

Percy: even if both threats are at each other it's only a matter of time till one of the two evils comes after us and what we and Captain Sky Surfer learned so far is almost out of date for 500 years and even we don't know if Pyra we'll go up against her old friend even if he did turn to the dark side.

Fredrick:Pyra Destiny to save another Universe from Kuma going to be a lot on her and killing him is the last thing even she wants to do.

Percy: reasoning with Kuma will be hard for Pyra even if they were friends but I fear he's Beyond reasoning for her.

Fredrick: Kuma be another dictator that's detached from reality that won't listen to anyone, all in the stars above can help us now.

End log.

Luke Sky Surfer personal lock: I'm going to meet with a vice album to hear on Pyra upcoming meeting with the council even I know they won't be easy to appeal.

" you want to see me vice admiral?" Says Luke Sky Surfer as he enters suffice Adler office with some hint of nervousy in his tone of voice.

"Indeed Sky Surfer please take a seat it won't take long" say the vice admiral as Luke take a seat at the guest chair of the vice animal office and then says to Luke " I won't sugarcoat this but the vibration Council won't be easy too appeal for Pyra even with me on the council and you backing up her story on the new data you put together but it's going to take more than a Rogue Holodeck program run to appeal them."

"We won't know unless we try." Say luke as he dismissed for now, then a hidden door open behind the Vise Admiral revealia set of downward staircases does have him know who is calling him as he begins to scent down all the way to the bottom wear what looks like a wind statue is waiting for him as it begins to Glow to give him a message then the vice admiral says " understood." Then he leaves with the order that could affect the outcome of the council meeting.

Later that evening at the council meeting the case of the Avatar Empire is strong enough to take into account but not to take action until device Admiral says " coaches like that are always yield to those that are higher than them and we'd be like dropping a house on a fly but that goes against our primary principles but if it's them due to circum that may lead to it."

" please vice admiral we can't let them know!" Shouted Captain Sky Surfer knowing and fear on what or who the vice admiral is talking about.

"WHO?!" Asked Pyra without hesitation nor fear then the vice admiral says like he had it planned " the angels in lack of a better word that is."

Then all but Pyra raise that brow in fear then Luke says " the high Angelic Council." Like he encountered them before.

" I know who I can actually talk to about this situation." Say Pyra as she about to leave the council room but Frederick intervene and says to her like an overbearing father " know why young lady, trying to can answer them is like going into the Sun and those that did had never been heard from for almost a century."

While both pyra and Frederick all right each other's throats the vice admiral gave the knot to Luke as a Secret order then Luke says the Pyra " maybe I can just show you their system as certain distance and that's it."

Captain Luke's log: we are a safe distance outside the borderline of the high angelic councils home system the highest known Authority in the universe you don't want to cross with when the U.F.F was just starting they really down the rules of the Galaxy no one had ever seen them in their real form outside of being spheres of Lights and then, Pyra vanished in a Flash of light did she.

"Ok what just happ-" then Pyra realizes that she in front of what seems to be the council audience room of the high Angelic Council who are in reality technically Advanced winged humanoids.

"Avatar Pyra, " says who's apparently the head councilman " due to circumstances of those your call demons are in the Avatar Empire we the high angelic Council will let you plead your case."