Book one chapter six: The Tron's Arena

Three weeks later in the Grand Palace of the Tron ex Air Gear master Meelo is in the pallets holding cell until he is called the Tron's chamber and once he been to have been released so he can have a audience with him but the Tron's guards blindfolded him because no one other than the gears is not a layout of the Tron's Palace.

Once Meelo's blindfold is removed he thought he's in the throne type of but it is the Tron's Arena pets where he sees the corpse of those that fell to his might and when an off Arena gate opens comes Meelo's " opponents."

Tron Caesar himself I'm with his powerful Warhammer in armor that made me go think it will weigh him down and even at his level of airbending he could outmaneuver Caesar but with one mighty swing of his Warhammer Tron Caesar sent Meelo flying like a bag of bones... that's been shattered to pieces and landed face down.

"You let the Avatar and his own gear friends get away and heading to the North Water Tribe in less than 3 days," say tron Caesar as he approaches the completely crippled Meelo with his Warhammer in hand as he got up to him "how do plead?"

Meelo is way to deep in pain to answer then Tron Caesar says "My thoughts exactly."

Then with one might slam with his Warhammer Tron Caesar crushed Meelo so he will never recover and like that Caesar leaves his Arena so he can attend to one of his usual Council meetings and leaves Meelo to rot.

"Even if I did inform the water gear masters of Avatar Tara's coming," say Tron Caesar as he change into lighter clothing " I ordered them to not make his way to the next gear brain too easy no let them expect that something is up for now."

Even if the Tron had made a good enough plan you can't help but think there's a Joker in the Avatar's hand as he enters the council chamber.

"Oh Tron baby you have no idea how unpredictable it's going to be." Says the dark shadow watching him in planes sites.