Book one: Chapter 17: Drive into the future.

After four months of planning that both Orion and Tara had made for their respective battles and at the ready with Tara being at the front line where Tron Caesar's forces but Orion have a great battle of Hud as he now goes into the firework Palace with all the means he can carry with the Mec Warrior Alena  with her own means to file off the fences the Trump have made vent them from reaching the last gabre that will open the path within the palace where the prime Drive is and when they got to the throne room someone is waiting for them.

"Good you came despite who I want as an opponent." Say Azula and she Rise Up from the throne as the fire opens a path for her so she can face Orion but seamlessly hesitant on the approach.

"Is this really of your will or by someone else because you never seem to have one for your own." Then Azula ground like a mad dog from Orion so the remark and makes the first move but he counts as a flash grenade to this Orient her so Alena can high kick azulas left side than a Ryan Pfizer remaining round from his pistol at Azula's to weaken her movement.

"Rrr this a minor nuisance," salad Azula about trying to ignore the pain " if you really want to bend them to your knees this is how you do it!" Then without Mercy she blasted strong amount of Fire that can burn Alena who is near the closest support me and seriously leaves only dust but see a bit a threat but when Azula look around the beam she's been backed up into the wall by Alena who is completely naked which made azula's face turn bright red

"Let let let let me me go go go!" Shouted Azula but Alena gave her a good kiss on the lip then all kinds of alarms went off with steam coming out of her ears on full blast and I make it more humiliating azula's head popped off like it had been launched off the spring leaving her body to fall then the fire started to dim as what seems to be a hidden pathway opened behind the throne with the gear brain Orion is looking for once he got in with Alena he interface with the kid brain and then down they go and what turns out to be a lift.

Meanwhile Avatar Tara is still standing off with Tron Caesar both at near exhaustion with ditron barely having dents and cracks on his armor due to it's Platinum coating and plasma Blade weapons.

"So Avatar Tara," says Tron Caesar " what do you say about only I can stop the madness, oh yeah because it never works humans are as unbalanced being without unchecked delusions!" Then he raises main weapon that seems to be a scythe At His Highest then what sounded like very high pitch ringing in his and his forces ears like they are being forced to stand down but most even trans Caesar are resisting it till they break down Patron sees a resistor hardest till he blew a gasket ending him for....good.

"Guest Orion really did it, some Avatar item not to be." Says avatarra as he's buffer leave and annoyed the bed at the same time and it's only the bikini of his unintentional humiliation as well as the Avatar name to boots.