Oval brake two:Imbalance first Campaign.

The campaign of the First Imbalance games set sometimes after the original Last Airbender series simply said during the construction of Republic City and here's where the timeline deviates off the path of the Korra era that led to well like Superman in Injustice Aaga inadvertently killed Katara and their unborn child which was the version for Spirit bombs to go off in critical parts of a city that are still under construction which after the explosion resulted in the scrapping of the Republic city project for good.

Once Azula had been captured and arrested her fire bending is to be taken away but Aaga had other plans by taking away her life energy leaving her as an empty husk.

The campaign goes at eight chapter lean up to Zuko fighting Aaga himself as the final boss and when you are halfway things get crazy like say a spirit shock wave that made big cracks in the sky if you did beat the game it ends on cliffhanger with Sky shards that fell into their world with strange Mists coming out of them slowly changing the environments within them into what's within the shards and those that I was in them is for the next break but what I can say for now is that Hinobi shouldn't deviate the Avatar The Last Airbender timeline because there are timelines I can't handle multiple branching packs and could inadvertently cross paths for completely different dimensions and you may know those that I could be talking about.