≈ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Lily (백합)

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Choi lily
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒: Star, flower, Lills, Lil
𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Main Vocal, Main Visual, sub rapper
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘: April 12, 2000
𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: Aries
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄: Australia, Melbourne
𝐀𝐆𝐄: Twenty one
𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: (5'5)
𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 50 kg (110 lbs)
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: B
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌: choi_lily

>𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒<

• Lily is the oldest child amongst her and her siblings but the youngest in her group

-• lily tends to be forgetful sometimes like forgetting her phone, what time it is, and so on so if she's a little caught behind or confused it's okay let her catch up.

• ALWAYS HAS SNACKS!! She says they aren't for herself but really they are but she's not going to say that.

• has a great fear of spiders :| like I don't even understand how she's from Australia.. starting to think that's a lie.

• Makes random noises out of nowhere, I don't even know why she just does. One minute she's sitting down quietly the next she's yelling god knows what.

• Calls I.N her baby despite him being older than her.. I don't know if she can comprehend that something that cute is older than her.

• Will not do aegyo even if god asked her to!! No, no, and absolutely not will you ever catch Lily doing aegyo without putting up a fight! She cringes just even thinking about it.

• Shares all her snacks, I mean yea she technically brought them for herself but she doesn't mind sharing with people as long as it isn't her favorite snack.