𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑬

Lily is releasing a new album but her members don't know that she is. They know she's been in the studio a lot but they didn't know she was working on releasing a new album.

She asked her manager to take the boys phones so they wouldn't see JYP entertainments post about her album because she plans on telling them today.

"GUYSS", Lily shouts through their
dorm.

She walks into the living room where I.N, and jisung are.

"Hey guys", she says.

"Oh hey Lily", jisung says.

"Hello", I.N says.

"I.N do you mind going to get the other members I have an announcement to make", she says.

"Sure be right back", he says.

"Soo what's the announcement?", jisung asks

"You'll know just in a second what for the rest to get here", she says.

"Fine", he says sulking.

I.N walks in with the others she honestly is a little nervous she doesn't know how they're gonna react to this news.

"Jisung said you wanted us", chan says.

"Ahh yes I have an announcement to make so everybody take a seat", she says.

"Ooo an announcement", changbin says.

"Is it something bad?", hyunjin asks.

"Noo just wait I'm about to tell you", she says.

As all the members take a seat whispering to each other what her announcement might be Lily starts to talk.

"So you guys know I've been in the studio a lot at JYP", she says.

"Yeahh", they all say.

"Why have you been their so much?", Felix asks.

"Well I've been working on something that I've been planning for awhile", she says.

"What is it?", chan asks.

Silence hits as they wait for her to tell them why she has been at JYP so much.

"I'm releasing a new album", Lily says smiling.

"No way", changbin says not believing it.

"I'm serious guys look", she hands them their phones telling them to go to JYP entertainments page on Twitter.

"Wahhh", they all say.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?", Felix asks.

"I wanted it to be a surprise not even our dear leader knew about it", she says.

"The album cover is really good", I.N says.

"Well thank you", Lily says.

"I'm excited and happy for you lily-ah", Minho says.

"I really appreciate it guys, I've been planning this for awhile", she says.

"Why'd you name it symphony?", hyunjin asks.

"You'll just have to wait and see", she says.

"Not even a little hint", jisung asks.

"Nope", Lily says.

"When does it officially release?", chan asks.

"It officially releases Nov 27th", Lily says.

Authors note -

Authors note -

Sorry this was short just wanted to get more posted! More chapters to come stay tuned.