𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬!

"Hello stay and fearnots", Lily says reading all the hello comments

Comments -

"Hii lilyyy"

"Can't wait for symphony to release"

"You're finally live again, heyy"

"Yes I'm excited for my album to release too", Lily says smiling.

"Yes sorry, I was supposed to go live a few days ago but my schedule has been really busy lately", she says.

"I really just want to talk to you guys today I really miss you guys", she says.

"I wish I could just hug all of you", she says.

Comments -

"I wish I could hug you too"

"Tell us about the album!"

"We always love talking to you Lily! We understand you're busy sometimes"

"I'm glad you guys understand u can be busy sometimes but I'll always make uo for it", she says.

"I can't really go into detail about the album until it's released", she says.

"But what I can say is the main title song is really meaningful", she says.

"And I'm so excited for it to release so you guys can be able to listen to it", she says.

Comments -

"Ahh I'm so excited"

"I'm so going to pre order it"

"How was your day today?"

"Yes you guys the pre release is on November 25th so be ready!", she says.

"My day was great thanks for asking, I did a lot of promotions for my album and got ice cream with my members so today was a good day", she says.

"There is one song in the album I really like more than the main title song!", Lily says.

"Just so there isn't any confusion on the day my album drops, the track list will me posted day of and the songs will be posted separately!", she says.

Comments -

"What song in the album do you like more than the main title song?"

"Spoilers pleaseeee"

"I love you lilyyy"

"I can't tell you which song, you just have to wait till it releases then I'll tell you!", she says.

"Hmm spoiler should I?", she says.

"I love you too! I hope you guys always know that I love you guys so so much I always will!", she says.

Comments -

"Yess give us a spoiler"

"Spoiler!! Spoiler!!"

"Come on Lily a tiny hint of a song"

"Fine one little spoiler only", Lily says.

"Cause you can't tame her noo", Lily sings a short part.

"That's all I'm going to sing, I'm not going to sing or say anything else", she says.

"Haha guys I can't believe I just did that my manager is gonna be really mad you guys are lucky I love you", she says.

Comments -

"Can't tame who?"

"Ooo it sounds good already"

"Sing moreee"

"Guys stop where gonna get her In trouble"

"Noo I'm not singing more unt unt", she says shaking her head laughing.

"Sorry to say but I'm going to have to get going guys", Lily says.

"I really enjoyed talking to you guys today", she says.

"Stays, fearnots I love you take care okay", she says holding up a heart.

Comments -

"Byee Lily"

"Love you take care"

"See you next time, byeee Lily"

"Bye everyone"