𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑬𝑷 2

"Hello and welcome to episode 2 of Lily Journal WOOO ", Lily said.

"Today I wanted to invite someone who everyone was asking me to invite on my show", Lily said.

"Please welcome IU", Lily said as IU walked in.

Lily was yelling and clapping very loud as she loves IU so much and she's happy she agreed to be on her show

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lily was yelling and clapping very loud as she loves IU so much and she's happy she agreed to be on her show.

"Annyeonghaseyo IU imnida", she said.

"Wow I can't believe I got IU to come on the show", Lily said.

"Well when you asked I was like why not, and I heard you were a big fan of me so I had to", IU says, which makes Lily laugh a little.

"Okay so today I'm just going to ask a few questions then we'll play a game", Lily said.

"Okay I'm ready", IU said.

"First question", Lily said.

"If you could choose another career to do what would it be and why?".

" I would be a teacher, I know it's sounds lame but I actually love kids and would love to be able to work with them", IU says.

"Aww that sounds so sweet", Lily says.

"Question #2", she says.

"Do you plan on releasing any new music soon?".

"Actually I do I'm just waiting to see if it's the right time and the fans are a ready", IU says.

"Mm I know you haven't released music in awhile", lily says.

"Yes I've been working on something for my fans and I want it to be perfect", she says.

"That so sweet", Lily says.

"Question #3", she says.

"Out of the people you've collaborated with so far which one is your favorite?".

"I'd have to say my collaboration with suga from BTS", IU says.

"And why him?", Lily asks.

"Well when the opportunity was first introduced I was already very interested in it but I didn't know if the song would do well but it did and meeting suga and making music with him was great", she says.

"Mm good to know", Lily says.

"Question #4", Lily says.

"What are 3 songs you like from the kpop industry", (it can be recent and non recent songs).

"Well I really like Exo (love shot) I listen to it sometimes and I've recently listened to your song - raise y_our glass lately, and um Cool with you by Newjeans", IU says.

"You listened to my song??", Lily says.

"Yes of course I did one of my fans and mentioned to me and I have to say you have a beautiful voice", She says.

"Omo thank you so much", Lily says blushing.

"Okay okay question #5", Lily says.

"Best memory as a soloists?".

"Best memory would have to be when I won best song of the year", she says.

"I remember that day so clear I didn't think I'd win I honestly thought I didn't win", IU says.

"When I heard my name I was shocked and greatful that my hard work was being recognized and I also thanked my fans and still do till this day", she says.

"Well know you deserved it and you deserve much much more", Lily says.

"Well thank you", IU says.

"Now where going to play a game called "WHO'S THAT IDOL" during this game I ask questions referring to an idol and you guess which idol I'm referring to ready?", Lily says.

"Umm I'm ready", IU says, not so sure.

"Okay first question is, "this idol is not over 18 and is in a group with 5 members", Lily says.

"Umm I know this is it Hyein from Newjeans?", She says.

"Correct it is Hyein from Newjeans", lily says.

"Okay question #2, "this idol is not the leader of the group but the oldest", lily says.

"Oh this one is easy it Jin from BTS", IU says.

"Correct it is Jin from BTS, I wonder if these questions are too easy", Lily says.

"Okay question #3, "this idol is know for his charming looks and the most ideal typed idol", lily says.

"Ooo umm is it Cha Eun-woo?", IU says.

"Whoever made these questions is fired, and correct the answer is Cha Eun-woo", Lily says.

"Omg not your firing who made the questions", IU said laughing.

"Yes because why are the questions so easy, or maybe your just really lucky", Lily said laughing.

"Okay question #4, "this idol was in a group with more than 5 members but is now a soloists who is it?", lily said.

"Uh there's a few idols like that but I'd have to go with Jeon Somi", IU says.

"Correct again correct ✅, the answer is Jeon Somi", Lily says.

"Okay we're on to the last question, question #5, "this idol is a girl in a boy group who is it?", lily says.

"Wait a minute this is obvious", Lily says.

"This is very very easy it is of course the one and only Choi lily of Skz", IU says.

"Yes it is me, which means you got it correct ", Lily says.

"Why would you guys put that question when it's obviously me??", Lily said laughing.

"Yes that is very obvious", IU says.

"Well today's episode is coming to and end, IU how did you feel being on Lily's Journal?" Lily asks.

"Well I enjoyed it, it was fun answering questions and play "WHO'S THAT IDOL", and I hope to come back in the future", IU says.

"Well I thank you for coming and being on the show", Lily says.

"Well that's it for today folks see you next time on Lily's Journal ep 3".