𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑶 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬

"Hello stay", Lily had said as she started the live, she was going to answer some of stays questions today she waited for more of them to join before she spoke again.

"So stay today I am going to be answering any questions you have to ask", lily could have done something better for today's live but she had a new album to come soon she wanted to see if they also had any questions about that.

How many songs are gonna be in the album Lily? a stay had asked.

"6 songs are going to be in the album I wanted more but I want to save it for future albums".

Why did you decide to dye your hair blonde?

"I had posted a few weeks ago what color I should dye my hair and nayeon unnie from twice had suggested blonde as she thought it would suit me".

would you rather have 5 I.N's or 7 year old I.N?

"Um... I would rather have 7 year old I.N because I.N is just so cute I think 5 of him will just be too much cuteness for me", Lily says thinking about her son.

What kpop group or celebrity do you want to collab with?

"this is a good question, I really want to collab with IU I've always admired her and her voice so it would be lovely to collab with her some day".

What recent kpop song have you been listening to?

"I've recently been listening to new jeans new song super shy, to me it's really catchy and I personally love the song".

"After answering some questions Lily saw a comment that really made her think about something", the comment had said (do you really love stays?) she thought for a moment and decided to speak.

"I saw a question it asked if I really loved stay, I want all of stay to know when I say I love you I truly mean it please do not every think that I or any of the other members of Stray Kids don't because we do,"I wouldn't be where I am today in the kpop industry without you guys so I am so grateful for everything you guys do for me and my members, I'm glad that I have you guys and to know you guys will support me on the decisions I make. "So once again I love you stay always and forever", Lily without no doubt would tell them 100 times over if that's what it took for them to believe it she loved stay and she wishes they stay by her side forever.

"I'm sorry to say stay that I am going to have to be going now, as my album release is coming up I have things to prepare for thank you for joining me today love you stay byee", she said as she ended the live.