𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑰𝑪 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 #2

Backstory #1

( During lily's album promotion she had a fansign she had felt a little sick a couple days before but the day of the fansign it seemed to have worsened Lily didn't want to postpone the fansign as stays had already been waiting for her and wanting to meet her, so being the person she is she still did the fansign)

"I don't really feel well today",Lily told her manager, "well we can always postpone the fansign till you are feeling better", her manager explained.

"No it's fine I'm going to do the fansign I will not disappoint stays",

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure I'll do anything for stays so if it means pulling myself together so they can meet me that's what I will do"

"Okay you start in 5"

"Okay thank you", even though Lily knew that her fans might figure out she wasn't doing well she hoped they knew she was doing this for them and that they didn't need to worry".

" helloooo", a fan said sitting in front of Lily, "hello it's so nice to meet you", Lily replied, "I love your solo album it really shows who you are", " thank you so much that's what I wanted stays to see in me for my solo album".

As the rest of the fansign went on Lily had forgotten about herself feeling unwell in the first place but of course fans had notice and she posted on her Instagram page the next day that being with stays made her feel better and she is doing just fine now.

Backstory #2

( Lily was performing Fine from her new album "Audacity" when all of a sudden the music stopped playing even though the music had stopped playing lily kept singing many netizens applauded Lily for her professionalism.) (Author - I did the English version of fine by tayeon)

on torn pieces of paper
찢어진 종잇조각에

In my sincerity
담아낸 나의 진심에

It becomes clearer, somethin' bout you
선명해져 somethin' bout you

different like me a lot
나를 많이 닮은 듯 다른

Are you like me now
넌 혹시 나와 같을까 지금

have no expectations
괜한 기대를 해

A day, a month, a year
하루 한 달 일 년쯤 되면

live a different life
서로 다른 일상을 살아가

I am not
나는 아니야

I don't think it will be easy
쉽지 않을 것 같아

As always, you fill up my days
여전하게도 넌 내 하루하루를 채우고

not yet
아직은 아니야

I repeat like a fool
바보처럼 되뇌는 나

I can't swallow the words that linger in my mouth
입가에 맴도는 말을 삼킬 수 없어

As Lily was singing the music cut off for a moment people stopped singing along as they did you could hear lily's voice still singing.

"It's not fine, It's not fine" in Lily mind she knew that she should keep singing despite the lack of music. After she finished the song she talked to stays about it. "Omg stays when they music cut off in my head I debated wether I should keep going or stop but all of sudden I kept going I knew I shouldn't stop just because the music had".

Backstory #3

( During lily's solo performance a fight had broken out between two stays, Lily was shocked to say the least but she handled the situation in a adult manner)

"Cause I'm not your doll to- HEY", Lily has stopped in the middle of her performance to address something that had been going on in the crowd. "Please stop fighting there is no reason to fight", Lily called over security to where the people who where fighting were so they could defuse the situation. After the two people who where fighting were out of the crowd Lily had something to say.

"I'm honestly a little disappointed I expected better from you stays, we shouldn't fight like children we should act like adults and talk things out when there are problems". "But since that is over I'm going to take it from the top and we can continue this performance".

Later that day Lily posted on her Instagram story saying this.

"I really hope we all learn from what happened today during my performance we should all learn to act like adults and handle things in adult ways instead of using violence in a way to solve it, there could have been a better way to solve the issue and I hope that it doesn't happen again"."Thank you to everyone who came today I appreciate it and to everyone who did act in an adult manner thank you I love you stays take care".