𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨 𝑫𝑶𝑮

Today Lily thought why not get a pet she doesn't have one and she deserves one after all the hard work she has been doing so why not, she was not going to tell her members until after she got it so they would have no choice but to let her keep it.

As Lily drove to the pet store she was wondering what pet she would get, reptile,dog,cat, hamster, she didn't know but she'll figure it out.

"I think I might get a dog I heard they are the best comfort animals", Lily said to her vlog camera.

"I don't know if I want a small dog breed or a big one", she says.

"I don't really care which kind of breed I get all dog breeds deserve love", she says.

"annyeonghaseyo, can you show me any dogs you guys have available", lkly says to a worker.

"Sure right this ways", they say.

"These are some of the puppies we have available right now", they say.

"Okay thank you", Lily says.

"I don't know stay there all so cute I just want to take all of them", she says.

That's when she lays eyes on a certain puppy until he back sleeping and that's when she knew it was meant to be.

"Guys I think I found the one", Lily says.

"Look", she says showing the puppy.

"It is so cuteee", Lily says.

"Yes this is the one", she says.

Lily calls a worker over to inform them this is the puppy she's going to get.

"Ahh what a nice choice by the way this one is a girl is that fine with you?", They ask.

"Yea that's fine with me", she says.

"Okay here you go", the worker says handing her the puppy.

"Omo your so cuteee", Lily says.

"We have to get you a bed and stuff then we'll go home", she says.

Bed -

Collar -

Collar -

Food & water bowl -

Food & water bowl -

"What am I gonna name you", Lily thought

"I know since my name starts with an L I'm going to name you Luna", Lily says.

"Do you like that name", she asked the puppy.

She gets a little bark from the puppy taking that as a yes.

"Okay Luna it is", she says.

"We're gonna go home now and show my members", she says.

As she drives home with Luna she wonders how her members will react to her getting Luna.

"Okay we're here to your new home Luna are you ready", she says.

"You're so cutee my members will love you", Lily says.

"I'm homeee", Lily says walking into their dorm.

"Oh heh lil-", chan says stopping mid sentence once seeing Luna.

"Lily where'd you get this puppy?", Chan asks.

"I got her today", Lily says smiling.

Chan wanted to tell her she had to take it back but he couldn't Lily looked so happy and the puppy was very cute so he said.

"The puppy can stay but it's your responsibility okay", chan says.

"Okay channie", Lily says.

"Let's go meet the other members", Lily says to Luna.

"Hey guys", Lily says walking into her living room where Jisung, seungmin, I.N and Felix where.

"Omo a puppy", jisung says getting up to see Luna.

"This is Luna I got her today", Lily says.

"Chan is allowing this", seungmin asks.

"Yep", she says dragging the p at the end.

Lily was so focused on talking to seungmin she didn't notice Felix, jisung and I.N had taken Luna.

"Hey give me back my puppy", Lily says.

"No she's ours now", Felix says running away with Luna.

"Yeah she's ours", jisung and I.N say running behind Felix.

"Noo come back", Lily says running after them.

The members all excepted Luna though Minho was a little hesitant as he is a cat person but warmed up to her, Lily was excited to make memories with her new puppy Luna.