𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬

There are many idols and groups Lily knew and interacted with she's always been a social butterfly so when she happened to see newjeans at Mnet she knew this was the time to make new friends, and as the group is younger than her she was hoping they'd get along well.

"Annyeonghaseyo", Lily said approaching newjeans.

"Oh- annyeonghaseyo", the replied back a few of the seeming a little shy.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to get lunch together since you're here", Lily seggested trying to make the comfortable.

"Ahh sure that would be great, right girls", hanni said.

"Sure", the rest of newjeans replied.

Lily guided them out of the doors of Mnet there was a food place 3 mins down so she took them there, it wasn't far so they could walk and their managers couldn't be mad.

"I've choose this place as it isn't far and it seems like a good place", Lily said.

"This great, we shouldn't go so far anyway", Danielle said.

As they walked in they found a table that would fit all 6 of them and looked to see what they were gonna order.

"Are you guys ready to order", the lady who was gonna take their orders asked them.

This is what they ordered -

(Kimchi and Dumpling Noodle Soup)

(Spicy Tteokbokki)

(Korean Spicy Chicken)

(Ramune)

After they got their food they started to talk some getting to know each other Lily found out that Hyein has been a really big fan of her.

"So how are things going for you guys, I know you're still young so some things can be hard",Lily said.

"Well for me it's been okay I'm learning new things everyday about being an idol which means there are going to be mistakes but I learn to fix those mistakes", Minji said (the rest of the girls agreeing).

"I love that I have a group I can learn with and talk to when I need someone, as the youngest it can get hard but I know I have my unnies to help me", hyein said.

"That's great you know when I first started I was a mess, and it was even harder because I was the only girl in a boy group but it's became easier over the years", Lily said.

They all looked a little shocked that you out of all people had a hard time, but they remember that you are also human and go through things.

"I think we should head back now our managers are probably wondering where we are at and my members are probably worried", Lily announced.

They all whinned not wanting to leave and to be able to hangout with you more. "Hey we will hangout out again don't worry", Lily reassured them.

They head back to Mnets building as soon as they stepped in the lobby they saw newjeans manager, skz manager and her members.

"Where were you guys", both Lily and newjeans managers asked.

"We went to get lunch together it was my idea I wanted to get to know them", Lily said.

"Next time inform us so we know", their managers said.

"We will", both Lily and newjeans said.

Newjeans and Lily exchanged their good byes also exchanging phone number planning when to see each other again. After they left the rest of straykids came to talk to her.

"Lily-ah why did you leave with newjeans?", Chan asked.

"I wanted to get to know them, since they are one of the youngest groups it's probably hard for them to talk to other idols/groups so I approached them asking to have lunch with them", Lily said.

"Oh you had us worried something happened", Felix said.

"Please let us know if your gonna leave somewhere next time", Minho said.

"I will guys don't worry", Lily said smiling.

After Mnet was over for the group Lily told her members what she did with newjeans and that they were shy at first but became friends, and that they should also try speaking to them.