𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑬𝑷 4 (end of the year special)

"Hi guys I'm back again with another episode of Lily's journal!"

"This is the end of the year special! The last episode of 2023"

"Today I decided to bring on some people who we are all very familiar with!"

"Drum roll please"

"Duh duh duh, my members or also known as Straykids!"

"Ahh annyeong annyeong" , they say walking in.

"Please introduce yourself for any new friends/visitors"

"Hello I am Bangchan"

"annyeong leeknow/Minho"

"Hi I'm Changbin"

"annyenghaseyo I'm Han jisung"

"Hello I'm Felix"

"Hyunjin mannaseo bangawoyo"

"I'm seungmin"

"I.N"

"Okay, I'm glad you're all here for the end of the year special though I see you like everyday", Lily says.

"Well we are glad to be here, (all though we see you everyday)", chan says whispering the last part.

"What was that channie?"

"Oh nothing continue", he says.

"Mhm, so today we are going to just go over how the year of 2023 has been"

"Ahh I'm going to say a lot of embarrassing things about Lily-ah", seungmin says.

"Editor-nim make sure to edit them out thanks you"

"First we are going to play a short game of "WHO DID THAT" based off events that have happened in 2023 for our group".

"You have to guess the member or members who did that"

"Hmm I'm ready", jisung says.

"Is everyone else ready?", Lily asks.

"Yes", they all say.

"Let's begin then", she says.

WHO DID THAT?

           𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯
                     𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥?

         "Ouu Ik this one, it was jisung",   
                         seungmin says.

               "I was going with him when it
                 happened", he says.

                               𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘛 ✅

          𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨    𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯?

  "Wait- nevermind I don't remember"   changbin says.

"Uhh I don't remember either omg"  
                     hyunjin says.

                "Bruh it's jisung", Lily says.

                          𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘛✅

        "Wasn't it basically you too?", Felix    
     asks.

        "No it's that idiots fault, he handed me Sugar instead of flour", she says.

         "Hey is said I was sorry", jisung says pouting.

         𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳  
                   𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘐.𝘕?

       "I can answer this one proudly",     
                          Lily says.

       "It was changbin, hyunjin, and jisung aka, dumb, dumber & dumbest", she says.

                                𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘛✅

                "Hahaha", I.N says laughing.

           "Never mess with I.N, I'm still   
           traumatized", changbin says.

                     "Same", hyunjin says.

"Well glad you learned your lesson", she says.

"Moving on from the game "WHO DID THAT", I want to take a moment and talk about this year and it's accomplishments".

"Firstly I want to start off my saying thank you to my members, I really appreciate everything you've done for me you've been there when I needed you the most and you guys have supported me through every decision I make so thank you", Lily says.

"Secondly I want to say thank you to JYP and to my managers & production and to the production of Lily's journal, I sincerely appreciate everything from the bottom of my heart and I hope we can make more memories".

"Third thank you to my family & friends for supporting me even though we may be in different countries and states, you are still their supporting me so thank you".

"Lastly to my supporters, STAY & FEARNOTS I genuinely and I mean genuinely cannot thank you enough I know you guys might say I say thank you a lot but I really mean it everything I say comes from the utter most bottom of my heart".

"Wow who knew Lily could be nice", jisung says wiping fake tears.

"Yea who knew", hyunjin says.

"No but seriously Lily-ah we appreciate you too and everything you've done for us you might be the only girl in our group but you do a lot and it shows so thank you", chan says the rest of the members agreeing.

"Well that ends this episode, but don't worry I return January 5th for a new episode in 2024! I hope to see all you guys there until than see you soon", Lily says.

"Byeee"

Authors note - I genuinely wrote this chapter from the top of my head so sorry that it's short also sorry for any mistakes I 

did not proof read it yet!