𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫

Today Lily had planned for her to just relax after all she had been doing so many promotions and performances for her solo album it was rare she had a day off but today she didn't get that.

"lily-ah help me jisung, changbin, and hyunjin are being mean to me" I.N told her.

"Who dares mess with my son", Lily said getting out of her bed walking into the living room where the three were.

"Now tell me what made you decide to mess with my son and you better have a good explanation" she said in her motherly tone.

"It was Changbin's idea he said we should hide innies phone" Hyunjin said.

"HEY it was jisung's idea I just told you the plan" Changbin defended himself.

"So who's idea was it because if I don't find out in the next 2 seconds you all are going to be dead" she said.

" IT WASN'T ME" , all three of them said at the same time.

"Okay since no one wants to confess you all are going to die" Lily said.

"Run", jisung said not looking back.

The three ran around the dorm not looking back to see if Lily was behind them. All three were cornered by Lily when I.N spoke.

"I found my phone they hid it in the cabinet", I.N said.

"Oh- okay wanna get ice cream innie?", She asked.

"Yea sure" I.N said.

"You guys are lucky this time next time luck won't be on your side" she said.

The three vowed to never mess with I.N again.They didn't want to have to see an angry Lily again and they also told the others about it they said it couldn't have been that bad. That's when jisung said you should never mess with a mother's child.