𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲

Lily was invited to blackpinks concert by Jennie, she was going to their concert in Australia her home she had also come to find out it was also Rosé home too she was excited as she's never been to their concert before she texted Jennie to get details about it.

( Italic jennie, Bold lily)

Jennie-ah is their a ticket or something I'm going to need to get into the stadium?

Uh no when you get there my manager will show you where you will sit during the concert :)

Okay is there anything else I need to know?

Not that I can think of the only thing you really need to do is show up

Don't worry I wouldn't miss it for anything I'm so excited!

Me too I'm excited to see Australian blinks and I'm excited to see you the rest of the members are too especially Rosé

Rosé excited to see me? Now I'm even more excited!

HEY! Aren't you excited to see me?

Lol of course I'm excited to see you Jennie I love being around you

Okay I gtg text you soon okay 👌

Okay text you soon :)

Lily was so excited and so ready to go to their concert she would fly there on Monday since the concert was on Tuesday she wanted to be there the day before so she could visit her home some. She hoped she could do a little shopping while there some shopping wouldn't hurt anyone but that's if she had time.

"I need to find an outfit for the concert don't wanna show up with a hoodie and jeans", Lily said thinking out loud.

As she searched her closet she found the perfect outfit for blackpinks concert.

It was cute and was very much her style so she knew this would be great, she had also got her nails done yesterday for the concert

She loved the black and dark blue fade. Lily ended her day with dinner with her members,and then her skin care routine, she couldn't wait to see blackpink and wished the days would hurry up.