𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑻 2

Lily was very close to the stage so she knew she would be seen

Lily couldn't wait for blackpink to come out and perform she also wanted to take pictures and stuff with them after the concert but she'll just have to see.

While Lily was waiting for the concert to start she felt someone tap her shoulder as if they were trying to get her attention.

"Ohh Nari hello again", Lily says surprised.

"Hello again to you too I bought tickets for the front", she says.

"Well what a coincidence now I have a friend to spend the concert with", Lily says.

"Me?? Friend??", Nari says shocked.

"Yeah why not you're very sweet and making friends hasn't ever hurt anyone", Lily says.

As Lily and Nari were talking everyone started screaming and yelling and that's when she noticed blackpink coming out.

"OMOOOO", Lily screamed.

"BLACKPINK, BLACKPINK", the crowd screamed.

The first song blackpink performed was pink venom and wow it was amazing.

"taste that pink venom, taste that pink venom", Lily sang along.

"Lily-ah you should collab with Blackpink someday", Nari says.

"I never thought of that I'll have to see in the future", Lily says.

After Balckpink performed Pink Venom they performed shutdown and then Typa Girl.

Then they went backstage to get ready for solo performances during that time Lily got to know a little more about Nari.

"So are you from Australia?", Lily asked.

"Yes I live here in Melbourne", she says.

"Wow that's great to hear you must know I'm from here too", Lily says.

"Yes all stays know where you're from Lily", she says laughing.

"Oh makes sense", lily says.

"So are you a college student/or do you have a job if you don't mind me asking", Lily says.

"I actually own a KPOP store", Nari says.

"Really?", Lily says shocked.

"Yeah you're welcome to come by anytime time", she says.

"Okay let's exchange numbers?", Lily says.

"Sure here is my number", Nari says putting her number in Lily's phone.

After they were done talking they heard one of the blackpink members getting ready to perform there solo song the first person was, Jisoo.

Then Jennie

And then Rosé

Last and not least Lisa.

Lily was having a lot of fun at the concert singing and chatting with Nari she was sad when it was coming to and end.

"So I'm sorry to say today's concert is coming to an end", Rosé says on stage.

"I really don't want it to end but it has to", she says.

"We're so thankful each and every one of you blinks", Jennie says.

"Though we will see you tomorrow on day 2", Lisa says.

"But for now it's see you later", Jisoo says.

They say thank you and goodbye and head off stage.

"Well the concert is coming to an end and I have to meet blackpink backstage see you soon Nari", Lily says.

"See you soon Lily have fun", Naris says.

Lily heads backstage to see Balckpink something she has been waiting to do and to be honest she is a little nervous but she is also excited.

"Omg I'm going to meet blackpink", lily thought.

She showed up to their dressing room and knocked on the door. She heard 4 hellos answer behind the door.

"Could I come in", Lily asks.

"Yes", they all respond.

"annyeonghaseyo", Lily says walking in.

"annyeonghaseyo", they say back.

"I'm so glad you're hereee", Jennie says hugging her.

"I said I wouldn't miss it", Lily says hugging her back.

"Lily Jennie has been talking about you a lot recently so we've been wanting to meet you and here you are", Rosé says.

"Mhm Jennie unnie keeps saying "Lily is so nice", "you guys have to meet Lily", Lisa says.

"Ahh stopp", Jennie whines.

"It's okay Jennie your cute", Lily says Jennie blushing lightly at her comment.

"So who's your bias in Blackpink", Lisa asks, this has all the members looking at you now.

"Umm", Lily says.

"Choose my Lily", Jennie says.

"No choose me I'm the hottest", Lisa says.

"Lily-ah choose me we're both Aussies", Rosé said.

"I love all you guys but my bias is Jisoo", Lily says.

"Haha I didn't even ask her to choose me, I'm just that great", Jisoo says.

The other three whining wanting to be your bias.

"Yah you're supposed to choose me", Jennie says.

"I'm sorry jennie-ah but Jisoo is just so beautiful I can't help it", Lily says.

Jisoo hugs her side laughing and teasing the other members.

"Yah unnie stop teasing us", Lisa says.

"No it's too fun", Jisoo says.

"Your guys concert was amazing you all did so well", Lily says.

"Thank you we tried out hardest", rosé says.

"Well it most definitely showed", Lily says.

"I wish I could stay and talk more but my flight back to Korea is in 3 hours", Lily says.

"Do you really have to go?", Lisa asks.

"Unfortunately yes", Lily says.

"Well can we take photos and exchange numbers", Jisoo says.

"Sure anything for you guys", Lily says.

They take pictures exchange numbers and get ready to say there goodbyes.

"It was great seeing you guys I wanna do it again soon", lily says.

"Me too we'll have to talk about it", Jennie says.

"Sure just let me know when your free we can plan something", Jisoo says.

"It was nice seeing you Aussies bestie", rosé says.

"Well I've got to go see you guys soon okay", Lily says.

"See you soon", they all say together.

Lily had forgot to text her members she knew they would be worry and a little mad but she explain what happened and treat them to ice cream.