𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬♡

Today was eunchae's birthday Lily wanted to surprise her with a few things she's still young and should still experience and get nice things on her birthday.

"I got manchae a few things", Lily says to Sakura.

"Really? what did you get her?", she asks.

"I don't want to show it I want everyone to see it when she does", Lily says.

"Okay I got her a few things too", Sakura says.

"Our little bun is turning 17, she's growing up too fast", Lily says with fake tears.

"Hahah she's only turning 17", Sakura says.

"I know but still she'll be 18 after that", Lily says.

"That's why we'll spend as much time together as we can, now let's go find the others", Sakura says.

As they go find the other's Lily wonders what the other members have for her she knows about the cake, but she doesn't know about any other gifts that could be given.

"Manchaeee", Lily says walking towards eunchae to hug her.

"Unnie", she says hugging her back.

"Happy birthday your growing up so fast", Lily says.

"Well I have to, I can stay young forever", eunchae says.

"I know, I know", Lily says.

*time skip to when they give her cake and gifts because I'm lazy*

"Kazuha is distracting her so we gotta hurry", chaewon says.

"Okay, light the cake", Lily says.

The cake -

"Okay are you guys ready?", Sakura asks

"Yea I'm ready", they say.

They walk into the room and start singing happy birthday to eunchae.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"

"sarang ha neun -- (eunchae) shi"

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"

"Ahh thank you", eunchae says.

"Wow this cake is amazing it's really pretty", she says.

"I know right chaewon picked it out", Lily says.

"So should we do gifts now?", Sakura says.

"Yea I guess we should", Kazuha says.

"I'm excited", eunchae says.

As the other members give eunchae her gifts she can't help but wonder if eunchae will like her gift she gives her as much as the others.

"Ahh it's Lily's turn now", chaewon says.

"I hope you like the gifts I didn't really know what to choose as I'm not with you as much because I'm with the boys most of the time", Lily says.

"Anything you give me I like unnie", eunchae says.

Gift #1

"Omo- these earrings are amazing, I really like them thank you", eunchae says

"I know you can always use more jewelry and I thought these would be beautiful on you, also your welcome", Lily says.

Gift #2

"Omg you got them", eunchae says

"You did have to get these", she says.

"I wanted you to have something you wanted/liked I saw you eyeing them when we were shopping once", Lily says.

Gift #3

"That is huge", Sakura says

"Eunchae where is that gonna fit in your room?", chaewon says.

"When I say this in the store I knew I had to get it, it's just so cute and reminds me of manchae I even got another for myself", Lily says.

"This is amazing, and chaewon unnie I will make space for it, it's staying with us forever", eunchae says.

"Thank you, thank you I love everything", eunchae says.

"I'm glad you do", Lily says.

"Tonight is not over we still have a lot to do", Kazuha says.

"Yea there's still a game and movie to watch tonight", Sakura says.

"Ahh I can't wait", eunchae says.

"You won't have to the party starts NOWW", Lily says.

The rest of that night was spent playing games, listening to music, having great laughs watching a movie that Lily dramatically cried over and more.

  Authors note -

I know I'm a little late on posting about eunchaes birthday sorry for that but here's another update! (I honestly didn't plan posting this many chapters today)