𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑫𝑰𝑶 𝒇𝒕 (𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑺)

Lily was working on her song "SHOWER" she didn't release this song in her album as it wasn't ready to be released she wanted to wait till it was the perfect time and as it is summer and it's a summer 🏝️ song now was perfect.

As Lily was in her studio working on the song making sure it was good and everything was right for it to be released, newjeans had stopped by.

Lily heard a knock at her studio door "who could that be", she said.

"Annyeonghaseyo", newjeans said walking in her studio.

" Oh annyeonghaseyo", Lily said back.

"What are you guys doing here? How are you?", Lily asked

"Well we heard you were due to release a song soon and wanted too stop by and we're all doing fine", Danielle said.

"Well I'm glad you guys are here I could use some company", Lily said.

"How's the song coming along?", Hanni said.

"It's coming along good I'm really just checking over it", lily says.

"So how has promotion been for your album?", Lily asks.

"It's been going great we were at Mnet for ETA earlier today", Minji said.

"Yes promotion has been well I enjoy performing our new songs", hyein said.

"That's great I'm glad you guys are enjoying promotion", Lily said.

"How do you manage to do all this Lily unnie?", hyein asks.

"Do all what?", Lily says.

"You know make your owns song but also participate in group things?", She asks.

"Well I just have a very organized schedule and I make sure the schedule is where I'm not overworking myself", Lily says.

"And we thought just doing group stuff was hard", hanni says laughing.

"Well I'm used to it so it's not as hard", Lily says.

"We should be heading out right now we have a busy schedule tomorrow", Danielle says.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys", Lily says hugging them.

"It was nice seeing you too", hyein says.

"Hope to see you again", Minji says.

"Hope to see you guys again byeee", Lily says.

After newjeans left Lily worked a little bit more on her song till bangchan told her it was time to come for dinner she was ready to release"SHOWER" and couldn't wait for stays reaction.