𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺

Lily isn't the one to usually callout
her haters but today she really needed to, which surprised everyone including her members.

"hello, hello everyone", she said.

"How is everyone today", she asked.

Comments -

- hii lilyyy

- I'm doing great, how are you?

- are you gonna make new music??

- where are the other members?

- I love you lilyyy

"I love you too", she replied.

As usual she answered comments stays had and updating them about what she has going on when she's see's this particular comment.

Comments -

- "Love your hair color"

- "you are so ugly idk why your part of straykids"

- "marry meee Lily"

"Hold on let me address something", she said.

"This comment says, "you are so ugly idk why your apart of straykids". She says repeating the comment.

"First of all learn how to use correct grammar/vocabulary it's you're not your", she says.

"Second of all I am more than qualified to be in straykids.. if you wanna be friends just ask", she says with sarcasm.

Lily was tired of people just saying she doesn't belong in straykids merely because she was a girl, or not up to "Korea's standards".

Comments -

- "don't listen to the haters!!"

- "need some ice for that burn LMAO"

- "yess we love savage Lily"

- "bet they won't say nothing else"

- "you belong in straykids don't listen to them"

"I'm not worried about the haters I know I belong in straykids wether the public believe it or not", she says.

"if I didn't belong in straykids I wouldn't be apart of the group", she says.

"If you think otherwise how about you give it a try", she says.

Stays where stunned but also proud she stuck up for herself and doesn't let the haters get to her.

"Omg guys haha", she says.

"Minho messaged me saying "you finally put everything I taught you to use", she says.

"Hahah I have the best teacher", she says.

The rest of the live goes on as if that situation never even happened, Lily just talks to stays reading comments and enjoying being on live, she gave a warning to all the haters today to not mess with her or else.

_______________________________________
Note : Sorry this was short I wanted to update but didn't really have an ideas for this one!
________________________________________