Chapter Five||Ruffians

Chapter Five
Ruffians

Sarah and Stella were wandering around the island the next day. They decided to make use of their time and help out wit the younger kids.

That's how they ended up helping out a crying Elizabeth after she ran to them, saying that her stuffed elephant was gone.

"Oh, you left her in the boat?" Stella asked as her and Sarah kneeled down to talk to the girl. Elizabeth just nodded softly, "we'll get her, Lizzy," Stella smiled as she wiped the girls tears away.

"Okay, can you tell us what she looks like?" Sarah asked as she looked towards the boat that was covered in tree branches.

"She has a trunk and blue ears," Lizzy said as Sarah and Stella walked over to the boat. "Be careful of electricity!"

Sarah stepped onto the boat as Stella followed close behind. "Lizzy! I see her right there!" Stella grinned as she pointed to the stuffed animal.

"Hey, there's 14,00 volts in those wires!" Lizzys mom yelled at them but Sarah just rolled her eyes and continued to move towards the stuffed animal.

Stella finally got closer to it and leaned down to grab it. "I almost got it, Sar."

"Hey Sarah be careful!" Topper called out after Sarah shrieked from almost falling over.

Stella looked over and glared at the trio of boys, her least favorite boys. "Get a life Topper!" Stella yelled back as she jumped onto another log, she was still mad it him from the other night.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Sarah, get down now!" Rose yelled as Sarah and Stella held back a laugh.

"They are so ridiculous," Sarah muttered. "Rose, calm down. I'm an athlete. I got this!" Sarah called back to her step mother.

"You're gonna get electrocuted! Get down!" She yelled and Stella had to hold on her laugh.

The girls were both close to the stuffed animal and Stella noticed that all the wires were disconnected. She pointed them out to Sarah who grinned. "Want to make your boyfriend shit his pants?" Sarah just laughed before nodding her head.

The two girls started dancing together along the edge as everyone started to yell at them. They both got to the edge of the boat, "I see her!" Stella called out as Lizzy giggled.

Stella was about to grab the stuffed animal but Sarah pushed her down and fell on top of her while letting out a loud scream. Everyone called out their names as they ran over.

Sarah just turned her head and grinned as she waved around the disconnected wire. "It's disconnected!" She called out as the two girls laughed and stood up.

Stella grabbed the stuffed animal and rushed over to give it to Lizzy. The girl jumped in her arms and hugged her as she took the toy out of her hands.

"Thanks, Sunny," she said as Stella put the girl back down.

"Of course," Stella responded before she walked over to the boys and Sarah.

"You fucking dick!" Stella laughed out as she attached herself to Sarah. "That's what you get for leaving me at the boneyard!" Topper just glared at her in scoffed before walking away with Kelce.