Chapter Twenty-One||The Fool With The Big Heart

Chapter Twenty-One
The Fool With The Big Hearts
TW:sexual assault

Stella sat on the doc in her back yard. She had stopped crying after awhile. She realized it wasn't worth her time, no matter how much it hurt.

None of her friends had texted her or called, only one. Pope. She ignored his messages and calls because she knew that she would say something she would regret.

She sat on the bench in peace. It was dark outside and she was enjoying the cool breeze on her skin.

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and turned to see one of her least favorite people.

"Hey, Stella," Rafe said as he walked closer to her. The girl immediately stood and moved as far away from him as possible. "Stop acting ridiculous. I would never hurt you, Estella."

TW

Stella whimpered in fear as she noticed the crazed look in his eye. He was high. "Rafe, please. J-just go away." The boy wouldn't budge so she tried to move around him but it only resulted into him gripping on to her arm.

The boy chuckled, "you can't get away from me that easily, Estella."

Stella's eyes widened as she tried to get of his iron grip. "Please, Rafe. You're hurting me."

Rafe frowned at her words and slowly walked her backwards until her back was against the railing. "I can make you feel better, princess."

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before gripping onto her throat and kissing her. Stella tried her best to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

He started kissing down her neck, and that's when Stella realized she needed to calm down or this could get much worse.

Stella took a deep breath before kneeing the boy in the crotch with all her force.

Rafe fell to his knees in agony as Stella quickly jumped over him and ran into her house, locking the door behind her.

She had never expected Rafe to try and force her into doing something she didn't want to. She knew that he wouldn't remember this and it made her even more angry than she was before.

•••

Stella quietly made her way to her room. It was late, she didn't know how late but she could tell.

The girl walked into her room and shut and locked the door. She immediately walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stripped out of her clothes and made her way under the water.

Stella scrubbed her body raw.

She wanted to get rid of any trace of him. She didn't want to think about him or look at him.

Stella laid on her bed before letting out a shaky breath and letting the tears finally fall.

Stella just wanted Pope, even if she was mad. He always calmed her down and made things better. She needed Pope.

•••

Sexual assault National hotline:

1-800-656-4673

I can't express to you how much I hate this chapter. It makes me so upset so I changed it. I went into too much detail and rereading it is making me feel not okay. I'm sorry if you like the original better but it made me uncomfortable having this in my book.

Poor Stella

Things get better soon... hopefully