Chapter Twenty-nine||Strange Family Dynamic

Chapter Twenty-nine
Strange Family Dynamic

Immediately after Stella walked through her back door she wanted to walk out.

"Estella Maria Perez! Where have you been!?" Her mother's booming voice could be heard from the kitchen.

Stella slowly walked over and found her mother nursing a glass of wine as her father stared at his wife in annoyance. "We have been worried, my love."

"Im so sorry, Papà. I don't know what happened," she nervously muttered as she avoided eye contact.

"Go to your room!" Her mother yelled as her father sighed tiredly.

"Carmen," Mr. Perez warned. "Don't yell at our daughter."

Carmen scoffed, "shut up, Danny! I will do what I want and I want you out!" The woman pushed her husband away angrily. "Get out of my fucking house!"

Danny tried to stop the woman but he couldn't do so without getting physical and he didn't want to do that.

"Mommy! Please what are you doing!" Stella cried as she chased after her parents.

Carmen opened the door and pushed Danny out before locking the door and turning back to her daughter. "I am keeping you safe, mi amor."

Stella shook her head and wiped the tears rolling down her face. "Mommy, please just let papà back inside."

Carmen ignored her daughter and her husbands pounding on the door. Stella looked at her mother before moving to unlock the door but immediately stopped when she heard a gun clocking.

Her fathers eyes widened as he started screaming for Stella. The girl slowly turned around and saw a gun aimed right at her head.

"Okay what the fuck," she whispered as her mom grabbed her arm and pulled her up the stairs. "Mamà what are you doing!" Carmen pushed her daughter in her room and locked the door from the outside. "Mommy please!"

Carmen ignored the sound of her daughter banging on the door. "We leave tomorrow, Estella! Be ready!"

"What! Mom please!" Stella screamed as she continued to bang on her bedroom door.

When Stella got no response she broke out into a sob as she slid down her door in defeat. She had no idea how she was gonna get out of this one.

•••

Stella spent all night trying to get out of her room. She couldn't contact her friends because her mom somehow took her phone and her dad was probably dead at this point.

The sun was rising and Stella finally managed to open her bedroom window that was painted shut.

The girl didn't even think about being quiet or careful, she just jumped. Stella jumped out of her third floor bedroom window and into a rose bush. So stupid.

She ignored the pain all over her body and just started running. She needed to find her friends and get away from her psychotic mother as soon as possible.

Stella had never ran faster and for a long period of time in her life.

She finally managed to get to the cut but she was too exhausted to continue. She noticed a boy parking his bike and then walking into the store.

Stella walked over to the bike and quickly hopped on before pedaling away.

"Fuck! This is even worse!" She muttered in pain but continued until she got to John Bs house.

Stella threw the bike on the ground and walked to her friends who were at the edge of the doc.

JJ was the first to notice the girl and he greeted her with a smile. "Sunny! It's about time you got here!"

Everyone smiled at her but Pope frowned at her sluggish movements and lack of response. "Stel? You okay?"

Stella nodded and when she got closer to the group their jaws dropped in shock at the state of her.

"Please," she muttered through tears as the pain and exhaustion caught up to her. "Help," she said before collapsing into Popes arms who gently brought her to the ground.

"Okay what the fuck is going on!"

•••

I needed to spice up the story because clearly Stella is not traumatized enough.

Poor girl.

Sorry this chapter is short but it was needed so you could see Carmen's role in this whole thing.

Also justice for Danny! He lowkey sucked at the beginning but at least he didn't kidnap his own daughter.

Couldn't be ward Cameron