Stella Perez

Stella Perez

(John B narration)

(John B narration)

And that is the lovely Estella Perez but she goes by Stella and is known as Sunny around the island. She got the name because everyone always said that she would "light up any room she walked into."

She's a big time kook. Her dad is always away on business trips so it's just her and her mom at home. The Perez family is number one in look royalty and everyone knows it.

(Camera pans to Stella helping a tiny child)

Stella was known as the golden girl. She was always helping people around Kildare. You would also never see her without her dazzling smile.

(Camera pans to Stella with the Pogues)

Stella is like an honorary pogue to us. She was Kiaras only friend at school and we of course had to become friends with our best friends savior.

She is like a mom to JJ and I. She is always scolding us and making sure we are safe and healthy. Once we tried to make her stay with us forever but her mom called out a search party for her.

(Camera pans to Stella and Pope talking)

Stella is one of the smartest people I know, after Pope of course. Those two will go on rants about anything and everything.

Don't tell him I said this but he has a big time crush on the girl and I think she has one on him.

Stella's not officially in our group because she always hangs out with her best friend Sarah Cameron. We would love to have her though.

We can tell that every time she hangs out with us, a weight is lifted off her shoulders. She just has to accept that we want her here just as much as she wants to be here.