Chapter 8 - Easy Day Off

I woke up early in the morning some time near the crack of dawn and saw Annie was still sleeping. 'She's so cute when she's sleeping, but I gotta somehow get up without waking her I'm starving and need to go take a piss.' Gently and carefully I raised her off me and put her down on the branch. 'I should probably write a note so she knows why I left.'

'Annie, I had to leave because I'm gonna piss myself I'll probably be at the training facility when you wake up. Love you and good morning - Y/N.'

With that done with I climbed down from the tree and ran as fast as I could back to camp but then realized something. 'Shit, I don't have a shirt. I gave mine to Annie last night.' I pondered on the best way to get around this and decided to go to dorms first and find try and sneak into mine before someone sees me.

Reaching the gate I ran in and took a sharp left following the wall until I reached the cadets sector. Peering around the corner and seeing nobody I ran past and reached the buildings where the dorms were. Repeating this process for each building I found my dorms and ran inside.

'The only people who share this building are guys so that's better. But ten of us are in here so the odds are pretty slim no one sees me.' I looked around before walking up through the entry way and into the foyer. 'Although it is pretty early.' But I turned the corner and saw Reiner walk down from the stairs.

"Sup Reiner." I tried to act nonchalant.

"Hey Y/N, good morni-" He took a double take looking at me again. 'This is just perfect.' "What happened to your shirt?"

"Oh I lost it last night."

"Doing what?" He asked confused. I paused for a few seconds trying to think of something.

"I got sold something that definitely wasn't the right drink at the festival last night and that's all I remember." I lied.

"Oh that's a rough one dude, you got a hangover at all?" He asked sympathetically.

"Surprisingly not, in fact I feel more awake. But I gotta upstairs real quick and get a shirt." I tried dismissing the conversation.

"Wait, I need to ask you something." He put his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"Arm wrestle?" He asked a smirk crawling up his face.

"I would but I gotta go out." I turned to walk away.

"Damn, I knew I beat you last time bad, but I didn't know it hurt you that much." Reiner taunted making me stop in my tracks.

"Well, if you really want to get your ass whooped." I turned around my eye twitching ready to beat Reiner to a pulp.

"That's what I thought." Reiner and me walked over to the small table and he begun the count down.

"On go." Reiner clasped our hands and we both held each others respective elbows. "Three. Two. One. Go!" Immediately I put all my force into my right arm and we had a stale mate in the center. However Reiner yet again used his overwhelming size and strength slowly pushing me down. As he pushed harder my arm got its strongest and wouldn't budge when my knuckle was almost touching the table. Reiner did push after push but couldn't get it down and eventually I felt his grip weaken and strength along with it. Using all my force along with my weight I turned the tables slamming Reiner's hand into the table and falling back into the chair exhausted.

"Nice one bro, you've gotten stronger I just can't get you down when you lock your arm like that."

"Last time I made the mistake of going full throttle to early and you still had juice left so this time I waited it out longer."