2

Anthony pov

"You need to force yourself to eat more" Zach glared making me roll my eyes "I haven't seen you in two weeks but look at you. You've lost too much weight" he gritted out looking me up and down.

"Zach, you should know by now that this is my flame, no matter how much I eat, I will never gain more than this. It's time you let it go" I responded calmly, I knew this was going to be a lecture of a lifetime, every time he goes on a trip that consists of two weeks or less, I know a lecture will suffice when he comes back and I am always ready for it but hate it.

"You didn't even finish a quarter of the food, how will you gain more weight when you don't eat" he scolded.

"You know I eat small portions, that's not new" I grumbled looking out at the stars and admiring how beautiful they look.

"Tony I'm..."

"I know you're worried and I appreciate it so much but I am fine, be rest assured, I can take care of myself" I assure grimly, I know he doesn't mean bad, he is the only person who cares about me, but I'm tired to hear the same words over and over again. What could I possibly do about my body, nothing? It's like this, whether I like it or not, this is the way it is.

"Why don't you move in with us, at least I can monitor you from there, and even when I travel Kaylee will be there" I sigh loudly looking at him tiredly.

"We've been through this Zach" I hum looking back at Kaylee who was busy making her son sleep. "You know I can't, most especially leaving me alone with her" I whisper.

"We can tell her, she will understand and if something happens she will know what to do, just move in, please," he insists.

"Zach we can't, you will scare her away, just because you're okay with it doesn't mean others will. This is a big thing.  I'm ok living alone like this, the last thing I want is to destroy your family, you're the only people I have left. I don't know how I will live if that happens" I try to make him understand the disadvantages of the thing he is suggesting.

"I'm sure you can't hurt us," Zach said determined. I look at him with a sharp stare that can kill anyone on the spot. "that was a mistake and I forgave you" he adds.

"I almost killed you, Zach," I grit out "The person you want me to live with is pregnant, are you crazy" I spat out, what he is suggesting is absurd.

"But you didn't" he responds.

"If you didn't climb that tree in time, I would have.  I don't want to succeed the second time like I succeed with Mrs. Sullivan" I sallow as a tear slides down my cheek remembering how I killed the woman in cold blood. I look over at  Alden and Kaylee who were singing happily, how can I destroy that happiness? I will die if I hurt them. "I don't want to hurt any of you Zach, I won't live with it" I sobbed out.

"You're in control now," he says lowly biting his lips. He knows I'm right "The drugs are working, right,"

"I upgraded to three a day, it's not good Zach," I say making him widen his eyes "That's why I can't live with you. What if the drugs stop working altogether and hurt you" I say tears streaming down my face.

"Three injections" he gasped out "you need to tell him. Go to him Anthony before you destroy your life completely," he says seriously.

"Zach" I warned in a hard voice.

"No Tony, that's too much, no wonder you have lost too much weight" he gasped.

"I will maybe get something stronger" I quieted him down

"The person who did this to you is out there enjoying life to the fullest while yours is demolishing slowly, why can't you tell him" he breathed out in frustration.