13

Anthony

"Zach this is too tight," I tell my brother while getting out of the bathroom pulling on the tight grey jeans he had just bought me because Troy is coming. I told Zach about my interactions with Troy on the bridge and I wish I never even said a thing. To him, he believes that Troy still likes me even though he doesn't know that I'm the same Anthony which is ridiculous I know.

I tried so hard to tell him otherwise, Troy might find out that I'm the same Anthony and he won't look at me like I want him to. The man made it clear that he doesn't want to get into my pants but Zach has failed to understand. He's like, first love is the deepest which I totally disagree with.

Troy will never be something I want him to be.

He forced me to call him and invite him to dinner, why, I don't know but I wanted to humor him. Now he is forcing me to put on these tight jeans which leave nothing to eyes imagination. When I asked him why he said and I quote "I want you to look good for him" I was so confused until I got what he was saying. To him Troy wants me and he thinks he will prove it once the man gets here. He thinks Troy wants us to go back to old times when we were still young which was ridiculous. Troy had a good heart and only wanted me to be his friend that's all.?

I accepted to invite Troy here for that reason, to prove to my brother that the man will never look at me the way he thinks he will. No one will ever get interested in me because I am ugly and who would want the broken pieces of me? I almost laughed out loud, of course, nobody.

I accepted my fate already but Zach seems to not have given up yet. I regret even telling him about Troy coming here or ever talking to the man, I wish I had kept my big mouth shut, all this wouldn't be happening to me.

When I called Troy, I was praying for him to say no but I was surprised when he quickly said yes making me regret all my life choices.

"They are perfect Tony," he says looking at me up and down.

"Zach, what if they rip apart? That will be embarrassing" I say looking at myself. I look ridiculous, my body was exposed, showing all my bones.

"They won't coz they are the right size," he says throwing a grey shirt my way. I told him how Troy said that I would look good in grey and when he bought, Zach bought grey. I rolled my eyes and I pulled it on. I loved this simply because it covered my upper body. "I don't want my brother to die a virgin and who better than your childhood crush to take it" I look back at him putting on a jacket.

"What's wrong with you today? You're cheesy" Zach rarely says these types of things but today he was extreme.

"I'm happy for you Tony," he says hugging me from behind "I know deep inside you're happy that Troy is coming here tonight. All I want is for my brother to be happy with a person who will understand him and the only one who does is Troy Cruz Kingston," he says lowly kissing my cheek "I want to use this as our chance Tony to see if he could fix what he broke" he whispered

"Troy didn't break me, Zach, we both know that," I say trying to control my tears.

"He partly did by making you a different person, if it's not for that wolf inside you, you wouldn't be like this, and you wouldn't be on drugs," he says which was true.

"And if it's not for that wolf, dad would still be here" I reply to him.

"And if it wasn't for it, Mrs.su..."

"I'm sorry" I cut him off tears streaming down my face.

"I'm the one who has to say sorry" he lets out an exhale "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I pull out of his embrace taking deep breaths "I don't blame you, I never did, you know that," he says again.