16

Anthony pov

precisely 7:30, Troy was at my door with a paper bag in his hands that held breakfast from Maria's my all-time favorite cafe. I was surprised to see him behind my door with a smile and all freshened up. Truth be told I doubted he would make it. I knew Troy enjoyed his sleep ever since he was child. He used to tell me how his mother woke him up several times before he could get out of bed, that's why I was so sure that he wouldn't make it.

More so it was a Saturday, a weekend.

Maybe it is true what they say, people change when they grow older and now I believe that Troy changed. He is no longer the Troy I knew years ago, I think it's time to embrace it but it didn't stop my heart from fluttering just seeing him here.

Happiness filled my whole body as a smile was forcing itself out of my lips which I was trying so hard to hide. "Good morning, you look surprised" he grinned "You didn't expect me to come, that's why you're this surprised" he said in a joking manner.

I look into his sparkling blue orbs getting lost in them for a moment. He was so damn handsome, his eyelashes and sharp straight nose really complimented his beautiful features, that smile I adore so much, which makes my knees weak, and the fact that he was wearing navy blue pants and white short sleeves shirt which looked like the second skin, didn't help my poor heart at all.

Oh God, I really love and admire him so much.

Yet he was so out of the league, it should be even a crime for me to think of him this way. How did he even like me when we were still young? I will never know. "Are you ok" I blink rapidly breath hitching in my throat, he caught me checking him out.

Shit.

"Um yeah um ok," I step aside with my burning body, allowing him to step inside my house still embarrassed by my thoughts making sure to not look at his ripped hairy hands. God, they look so strong.

"I bought breakfast," he cheered placing it on the breakfast bar. He pulled out two cups of coffee and waffles which smelt like heaven but my eyes were on his bare arms. How does he do it, they are hot.

He is so hot.

I let out a breath forcing Myself to not ogle on his firm arms, he will laugh and beat me up if he finds out my thoughts "T-thank you but I don't drink coffee," I say pulling on my jumper and making sure that he doesn't see my scars.

"Why?" he asked eyeing me.

"Um, I'm on medication" I whisper pulling the hoodie over my head.

"You mean drugs," he questions with raised brows. "Eat some waffles then," he sighed pulling out a chair for me to sit on. I sighed taking a bite of it and I almost moaned at the way it tested. When was the last time I visited maria's? I don't remember, her food is to die for. I took another bite, and another until I finished the whole piece of it licking my lips. "Here, eat another one" Troy handled me another one after spraying some honey on it. I didn't wait to devour it. "I guess you like waffles" Troy chuckles making me hum.

I poured myself some orange juice, I always love it in the morning. By the second I finished, I rubbed on my tummy, feeling satisfied, I don't recall a day I was this full. I ate too much that's for sure. Looking back at Troy, my eyes widened finding him looking at me with amusement dancing in his eyes and a frown took over when we made eye contact.

Did I please him by eating? Or I annoyed him. It was hard to understand.

just the thought of pleasing him made my body tingle and my stomach fill with butterflies. I really want him to be proud of me. "Let's go" he stood up without saying anything. My heartbeat frantically in my chest at the seriousness in his voice, did I make him angry?