33

Troy

I gaze at Anthony who was peacefully sleeping all looking so beautiful and adorable. My eyes glistened in pain and sorrow. He completed the herbal meds Dad got him today but yet again I couldn't smell him. Now I'm starting to believe that he really isn't my mate, my real mate is out there waiting for me to find them yet I'm here wishing this boy to be my mate.

I have never been as contented in my life as I was these weeks he had been staying with me. Coming home and finding him here waiting for me makes me happy than I ever imagined. Seeing him smile, sleeping on my chest every single day, and the way I love touching and kissing him and doing other stuff makes me crazy. His moans of pleasure are stuck in my mind like a song. Just thinking about them makes my dick come to life. He turns me on in ways I can't describe.

Him submitting to whatever I tell him, and the way he trusts in everything I tell him makes my heart melt. Seeing him putting on those laces I bought brings pleasure and guilt to my body. I feel bad that I lust over him so much that it hurts so hard to let him go.

If my mate is out there, I know deep in my heart that they will never love me like this boy loves me. Testing his love has become an addiction I don't want to let go of. How did I get attached to him like this, how did my heart yearn for him like this?

I miss him even if his around. I want to hold and kiss him every passing second. I want to do dirty things to him until I broke his small body and he couldn't move. I want to tie him up on my bed and make sure to please his body like I have never before. The desire I have for him is too much I sometimes don't know how to control it. I lust for him and the thought of losing him or knowing that once I find my mate he would be someone else's kills me to death.

I tried to control the urge of touching him or doing more than kissing but I couldn't anymore when he acts so cute and innocent all the time. How can I resist, I'm a man with feelings and needs who has been sexually active since I was thirteen.

He doesn't know how crazy I am about his scars, those scars make him beautiful and whenever I see them, I see a strong man who had gone through kinds of hell and back. He is so brave but he doesn't even know it. The things he had gone through are too much, if not brave and strong no one would have survived but he is still looking forward to the next day.

I liked the boy when we were still young so much but now, I'm just obsessed. After testing him, how can I let go?

I know if I find my mate, Anthony will leave me because he thinks only them would make me happy, I'm scared to admit but it's true. Nothing beats the mate bond. No matter How much I love this boy, I will long for my mate more. It hurts seeing his determined face, I know he loves me without a doubt but hearing those words coming out of him hurts my heart.

I suggested polygamy but the thought of sharing him leaves a bitter taste in my mouth but if it comes to that. I will make sure to love them both equally. If my Mate agrees of course but if they refuse then I don't have anything to do but let Anthony go and be with someone else.

I'm so stressed.

Why did the moon goddess do this to me? Why can't this boy be my mate? I have been begging for weeks now. I rub my face in frustration untangling myself from him gently as I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to wash up and pulled on my shorts and shirt getting out of the room and making sure not to wake him up.

I walked toward the pack house.

People were resting except those who were on duty. I walked in the dark enjoying the singing of the birds and how quiet the dark was. Reaching my parent's house, I walked in going straight to their bedroom. I knocked on the door gently trying to reach Dad through our mind link but he had blocked it, I think he is sleeping. "Dad" I called slowly twisting the knob.