32

Anthony.

"You look better than I expected" was the first thing Zach said when he opened the door. I roll my eyes pulling him into a tight hug having missed him all these weeks. I had to beg Troy to bring me here, Kaylee had already given birth a few weeks ago and I couldn't go to the hospital due to my condition. I was tired the first days of my shifting and who knows what Troy does to my wolf that exhausts me so much and add therapy to that, it's too much.

No matter how many times I tell him that I'm fine, he doesn't believe me. He said I'm physically and mentally sick. That's why I need therapy.

"I missed you so much" a low growl bellowed beside me. I pull out of Zach's chest looking at Troy with wide surprised eyes. Did he just growl?

"Come on in" Zach laughed it off as if it was nothing looking at Troy with amusement. Troy had that blank expression on his face which I didn't get. Why did he growl at me, did I do something wrong? I was still processing why Troy had growled. I will ask him later. I ran toward the baby's room to welcome my niece who was sleeping cutely in her crib. I couldn't stop cooing at how adorable she looked. We greeted Kaylee and congratulated her, we apologized for coming late and she just shrugged it off. Zach had told her that I was sick that's why I couldn't come.

I was really happy everyone noticed it.

After conversing with me in Troy's lap, Zach pulled me aside to have a private conversation. I was expecting this, this was Zach my brother who cares and worries so much for me.

"How are things going," he asked in a hushed voice making sure Troy wasn't listening.

"He knows how to control it, I haven't drugged it since I told him," I reply happily.

"You look happy and healthy, I'm so happy for you" Zach whispered "I'm sorry for that day Tony, I shouldn't have said that" We haven't talked about that day and I know Zach was feeling guilty over it.

"It's ok Zach, I understand" I wave it off after all it all turned out great.

"Did he finally smell you" he whispered.

"He hasn't, I finish the doze in two weeks' time, we will know by then, right now we are just going with the flow as I told you" Zach nodded in understanding.

"I wish you were his mate, did you see how jealous he got when I hugged you" Zach chuckled lowly.

"Why would he be jealous of you," I asked in confusion. Zach is my brother why would Troy be angry?

"We are not blood-related and you love me too much, he sees me as a threat" he chuckled as if this was an amusing matter.

"You're my brother, he can't be jealous of you" I looked over at Troy who was pretending to play with Alden but all his ears are this way. This is ridiculous, how could he? Zach is my brother there is no reason for him to be jealous of him. He is a married straight man.

"It's ridiculous," I mutter

"How is therapy," Zach asked making me groan.

"Horrible, all the man does is get me to talk about the past which I hate," I say

"You have to open up and free your heart, Tony, you've been through so much, it's good to talk to a professional," Zach said putting his hand on my shoulder and a growl was heard yet again. "Your Man is so jealous, did he take your virginity, that's why he is so jealous," Zach laughed.

"No, we haven't you know done anything," I reply looking down at my hands. After having a talk with my brother which ended up with him teasing me and telling me that I should give Troy everything so that he could calm down. We had lunch and said our goodbyes in the evening after playing with the little princess.